• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Wait, weren't initial reports stating they were red? I'm not complaining in the SLIGHTEST as I have both blue and red bag, but I prefer blue discs.

Has anyone received their's yet? The suspense is killing me :eek: I just want to hear some impressions/reviews! I'll be sure to post a little something when I get mine.

Not yet. It's a small team and the SD team s working as fast as they can. There were a lot of orders. As a rep, Chris is sending me other salient stuff so the discs I thought that were on the way to me haven't been shipped yet. I will probably get my discnation bring fire stamped Prometheus before my first runs

I think he's wondering how you can say both "discs to testers shipped Friday" as well as your comments above.

Well that is what I was told but something could have come up. No big though. Most of us should have discs by next week for sure

This is getting ridiculous. I understand they are super small, but it just keeps getting pushed further and further back. I'm fairly patient when it comes to this stuff, but at this point had I not gone in on a bulk order, I would be cancelling.

This is getting ridiculous. I understand they are super small, but it just keeps getting pushed further and further back. I'm fairly patient when it comes to this stuff, but at this point had I not gone in on a bulk order, I would be cancelling.

Look all of us have been waiting and yes it has been a long wait. At this point it is in the mail services hand though. SD has done their job and it will be paying off

Look all of us have been waiting and yes it has been a long wait. At this point it is in the mail services hand though. SD has done their job and it will be paying off

No not everything. It's a slower process than most. I will get an update from Chris and let y'all know

I'm confused. So is this a Salient issue or postal service issue? I really really want to like this disc and company. I enjoy my PF Contender a lot but Salient isn't off to a great start in my books. Lets just hope this disc is what they say it is.

I'm confused. So is this a Salient issue or postal service issue? I really really want to like this disc and company. I enjoy my PF Contender a lot but Salient isn't off to a great start in my books. Lets just hope this disc is what they say it is.

It's the size of the orders... The processing and shipping team isn't a very big one so getting everything out is going to take a little Longer. I will get a progress update from Chris just bear with me