• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Inward Pull Outward Ejection Drill

I don't advise this.

I don't either unless one has conditioned the joints, muscles, tendons, bones, and fascia
intelligently and skillfully. It's not a technique for beginners or overweight people for that matter. I do hundreds of various core drill reps per week. I trained Qi Gong ( isometric Gong Fu movements) for years before I ever picked up disc. It's a big world out there.

I don't either unless one has conditioned the joints, muscles, tendons, bones, and fascia
intelligently and skillfully. It's not a technique for beginners or overweight people for that matter. I do hundreds of various core drill reps per week. I trained Qi Gong ( isometric Gong Fu movements) for years before I ever picked up disc. It's a big world out there.

/clap

This REALLY Helped Me!

Thanks so much for the drills - I ran across your blog from a suggestion from a friend, and as a total newbie, it was like the heavens opened up and the angels were singing. Oh yeah, and I was able to throw my discs a lot farther, more accurately, and didn't feel like my arm was ripping off. Bonus!
E

I guess this drill illustrates the point of pulling the disc close to the body very well. The closer to the body the heavier the disc feels once it gets into the 'hit' zone