• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is DGR no more?

juju

Double Eagle Member
Website seems to be down, anybody heard anything? :confused:

threeputt posted about this already. The site has been down for a little while.
If FrankD were not banned, he could shed some light on the issue. you could always ask Mike Solt.

The servers were probably overloaded by all the traffic DGR doesn't get.

There should be a DGCR v. DGR Tour - schedule tournaments in various locations across the country with teams representing the sites. Settle the matter once and for all!

80% of the sites are the same people. WorkingStiff against Threeputt in round one would be very interesting :)

80% of the sites are the same people. WorkingStiff against Threeputt in round one would be very interesting :)

Well, we can pull the teams from the other 20%.

I don't use the DGR forum (I prefer the DGCR aesthetics more) but will not represent the site in a tournament, as then DGCR would be guaranteed a loss.

threeputt posted about this already. The site has been down for a little while.
If FrankD were not banned, he could shed some light on the issue. you could always ask Mike Solt.

I hope dgr isn't down for the count. The form advise I recieved there early in my playing career really helped me move from being a complete chucker to my current state of not terrible. It also introduced me to some really great players and traders. It would be a blow to the online dg community to lose all of that accumulated knowledge

Latest posts