• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Is that Vibram I smell? I smell the BEST PRICE online too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure do feel like wizards!

I talked to one of the venders at our Iowa State Team Tourney on saturday and he said he field tested the Ridges and Wizards and between the two there was no real difference especially when comparing the Ridge to the Wizard SS.

Minus the plastic right? Nothing feels like the XLink to me. Not as durable.

I talked to one of the venders at our Iowa State Team Tourney on saturday and he said he field tested the Ridges and Wizards and between the two there was no real difference especially when comparing the Ridge to the Wizard SS.

The Ridge rides the line between the VP and the Summit. The VP has a large bead, the Summit has a microbead and the Ridge is right inbetween.

The difference, imo, between the Ridge and other putters is the grip and durability. The Vibrams break in very very slowly and after testers have used them for a few weeks, over 80% prefer the feel of our rubber based X-Link to traditional plastic.

On a side note, I also believe the Ridge can handle a bit more power than the Wizard.

It's nice to have a durable disc that still has grip. I've been using the Ridge more and more since I initially tested it. I might need to snatch up a VP and a Summit.

Thanks for all the orders guys and check out my new website www.landsharksports.com. There's not much on there yet but I am building inventory quickly! A lot of stuff to come in the next couple of weeks!

i hear they have glow ones??? any thought of getting yout hands on some?

Status
Not open for further replies.