• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is there a disc that has good hss but less lss?

i think im gunna work on some x avengers to minimize my molds as its probably what ill end up wanting with some work. i would try millenium im just worried about getting the right runs of stuff and i dont see much around here besides discraft and innova. thanks everyone for your contributions its all greatly appreciated.

A goldline vision has the hss of a valk, and the lss of a sidewinder, so it starts out like a beat valk.

But it sounds like what you really want is a beat DX Firebird. Just get a heavy DX Firebird and throw rollers and spike hyzers until it loses its fade. Tune it with your hands to make it domier.

Or a beat dx whippet. That should also work well.

too much variation in pds for me. stiff ones gummy ones idk not to crazy about them. while im thinking about x avengers is there any difference between the nate doss ones and new x?

My personal preference is an Spd. Everyone I've owned has been identical.
If you're throwing 400' or less an Orc should be perfect. It's got enough hss at those distances and very minimal fade at the end. I have a champ glow that's super flat and dead nuts straight out to 400', a few pro's that'll hold a pretty straight flight too.

What about the Avenger SS? I haven't seen that mentioned yet. I've only thrown an actual Avenger a few times, but I use the SS for those straight shots with minimal fade.

Just saying, if you have a gravel parking lot handy, you can beat the lss out of a dx disc in under 20 minutes.

the krait would be a good choice albeit a little tough to find in anything other than blizzard. However if you don't mind Blizzard max weight ~154g kraits are just about the straightest driver out of the box

What about the Avenger SS? I haven't seen that mentioned yet. I've only thrown an actual Avenger a few times, but I use the SS for those straight shots with minimal fade.

Great disc but I think he's wanting more stability.

If you don't throw with a ton of arm speed, I'm finding the blizzard Krait is pretty good. If I throw it at like 75% for me, it goes pretty straight with a slight fade. If I throw it real hard it helix's out real nice and goes pretty far. U might try that one. Don't know how it would work if you throw super hard, tho...

Latest posts