• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this undignified disc golf behavior?

Absolutely not. It should be encouraged for disc golfers to be multi-faceted in their skills and hobbies. A+ jamming right there.

Oh, as for the practicing from the cul-de-sac? I don't see a problem with it as long as you're giving way to cars or pedestrians. You were keeping the discs on your lawn - you're good.

Some players may take offense to your celebration if you're playing with others or in a tournament. These players are also known as fun-suckers.

It might not be "What If Amadeus Played Disc Golf" level work, but it was ok. Certainly dignified enough for this bunch.

Perfectly dignified, especially the partial disrobing part. And thanks for noticing my good looks! I'd be glad to cook up a round of disc with you anytime!

A dude having fun throwing discs with with overlaying a fun little ditty while being a little goofy. This is excellent behavior and I think a lot of people could taken a lesson in life from this guy.

He has more. This was least creepy.

Hit that 'like' button on the YouTube and share. I like thought of people searching for disc golf having this recommended. Like Lamar videos.