• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ishpeming What? H.O.D. 10/5/11

HotD Gone Wrong:

I go for the big hyzer route with a Nuke, but it gets deflected by the power lines into the yard across the road. Bummer. I now have the small row of trees in between me and the basket, which I float my putter over....over everything. It ends up in the weeds behind the basket. I find my disc about 40' away from the target, so of course I clank my putt off the chastity belt. Tap in for my...

Bogey 4.

im thinking roadrunner but if its really down hill or a head wind that would change significantly
cleaning up with wizards

Teebird

BTW, why is the basket green? That seems like one of the the worst colors they could have made them. It's not like this course is in the desert or at McMurdo station where green baskets would stand out.

Teebird

BTW, why is the basket green? That seems like one of the the worst colors they could have made them. It's not like this course is in the desert or at McMurdo station where green baskets would stand out.

perhaps the community didn't want the baskets to stand out too much
green can match the foliage and as such the baskets can be "stealth"
that way you can still have a natural area but still play disc

we have a small course up here at Redwood Meadows near Bragg Creek

very beautiful area
the baskets are green like that

we tried to do a proposal to a community association in the city here and they were interested until they saw the Discatcher Pro

they didn't want that in their natural land area

I'll throw a Z Tracker on a slight anny through the 2 big trees and fading back in at the basket