• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO Early Run Embossed Destroyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowBot

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Looking for Destroyers from spring of 2017, right when they started embossing them.

The run I want is pretty flat, has a sort of waxy sheen, and no blizzarding. They start out quite beefy. I've seen a few that were CFR stamped around May-June of 2017, but there may be stock stamps as well.

Hit me up, trades and PayPal at the ready. Especially if you're sitting on a pile of old tourney stamps from 2017!

Will see what destroyers I have when I get home should have plenty from around that time

I Have some 17' Joe Rovere Ds that i think match that description to a T. Both bag kept and 175 Lime green. Came out right when they started embossing and are decently flat. Let me know if interested.

Attachments

• joeRovereDs.JPG
    joeRovereDs.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 43
Star or champ?

Star. Thanks for your interest!

I Have some 17' Joe Rovere Ds that i think match that description to a T. Both bag kept and 175 Lime green. Came out right when they started embossing and are decently flat. Let me know if interested.

Those sound gorgeous.

I'd do $20 each, shipped. PayPal PPFF. Hit me up PM. Thx!

Looking for Destroyers from spring of 2017, right when they started embossing them.

The run I want is pretty flat, has a sort of waxy sheen, and no blizzarding. They start out quite beefy. I've seen a few that were CFR stamped around May-June of 2017, but there may be stock stamps as well.

Hit me up, trades and PayPal at the ready. Especially if you're sitting on a pile of old tourney stamps from 2017!

I have a few from arlund then i think im not sure exactly what u mean but take a look at these I have 5 or so detroyers tourney stamped

Attachments

• 20200303_015528.jpg
    20200303_015528.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200303_015449.jpg
    20200303_015449.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for the interest K.henson

Those look like colors that I would lose immediately, so I'll pass for now.

I'm looking for the new flavor of mixte packs from White Claw. I'll trade 1 for 1, straight up, bro.

Got a red 167 factory stamp. Newish. It might have been field tested but looks new. Slight dome. This run is os. Asking $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts