• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll echo others on the new logo. I think I get that it's supposed to be for "Review" maybe? But honestly it looks like the Grammarly logo flipped upside down. I'd put it as low priority initially, but I think it should actually be pretty high priority once bugs are fixed to help brand recognition.

I'll echo others on the new logo. I think I get that it's supposed to be for "Review" maybe? But honestly it looks like the Grammarly logo flipped upside down. I'd put it as low priority initially, but I think it should actually be pretty high priority once bugs are fixed to help brand recognition.
It's a placeholder. We've gone thru quite a few logo ideas, and this works until we get something more permanent.

looks like extinct courses are currently un-searchable; but i did get 1 hit for a review for an extinct course (mini-phantom falls by sillibiz), so not totally hidden: Search results for query: phantom
I kind of like the stylized sillibiz ;)

You can use the filters to find extinct courses:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
How could you update it in the old site ?
View attachment 313107
Dev: You've may have already addressed changing pin positions since you posted this yesterday. I used the feature on Monday, and it was fine, and even better than before the update. There is an arrow for the entire course on top, or for each individual hole. I just doubled check, and all is still well.

I don't need a notification whenever anyone participates in a thread I happened to post in. It is a step too far in terms of overload. Maybe the consensus is happy with those notifications. But sometimes I lose interest in a thread over time and I don't need to keep being notified when people say something.

I am getting eMails now with these notifications?! GO AWAY. That's my response to that. Just full stop I don't need to be notified via eMail about every thread response. Please make NO the default on that option greens.

I am getting eMails now with these notifications?! GO AWAY. That's my response to that. Just full stop I don't need to be notified via eMail about every thread response. Please make NO the default on that option greens.
You can toggle them off in preferences.

Is it just me or are the load times on the desktop kind of ridiculous? My phone works fine, but the desktop looks rough and is slow. Possibly because I never log in at work? Quite curious.
I realize it's a new thing. I have seen and greatly appreciate the improvements in the last few days.

Is it just me or are the load times on the desktop kind of ridiculous? My phone works fine, but the desktop looks rough and is slow. Possibly because I never log in at work? Quite curious.
I realize it's a new thing. I have seen and greatly appreciate the improvements in the last few days.
Depends on the area of the site. The course media pages are insanely slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.