• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Items in the bag

Nice typo lol!

:eek: OH CRAP!!! that was 100% a typo, lol. I can honestly say that I've never smoked weed before. I tried on hit of a cigarette when I was about 7, and haven't tried one since. :gross:

I have to admit, I still laughed when I read gold bong.

:eek: OH CRAP!!! that was 100% a typo, lol. I can honestly say that I've never smoked weed before. I tried on hit of a cigarette when I was about 7, and haven't tried one since. :gross:

I have to admit, I still laughed when I read gold bong.

when you were 7? jesus christ

wheres all the other old guys?
most of the other stuff listed, but....
the 2 most important things in my bag are
advil and bengay

i carry my gopro hero 3, small first aid kit, athletic tape, extra led's for night rounds, led flashlight, chap stick, a knife, extra microfiber towels, and of course water and a cliff bar

Reading some of these lists I see why so many are using backpacks. For me in order of importance/usage:

water
towel (in the summer two towels - one for discs, one for sweat)
Sortkwik (for added grip)
iphone (scoring app)
cliff bar
course map (if someplace new)
chapstick
bug repellant
small tin of sunscreen (something like carmex)
lighter (fixing nicks)
swiss army knife
couple golf balls
sharpie
pencil & pen
small note pad
on cold days - liner gloves

Except the water bottle it all easily fits in the pouch of my Fade Crush

Tournament stress? Sounds like you need to watch what you eat before you play, or take a bathroom break between rounds. ;)
I was actually really surprised by the amount of people who carry TP in their bag here. My local courses have porta potties on site (although maybe it's still a good idea to have some extra TP). Make your peeps and poops before you start a round :D

Does anyone actually poo in the woods regularly enough to need to carry toilet paper? That just seems a bit... unnecessary.

I was actually really surprised by the amount of people who carry TP in their bag here. My local courses have porta potties on site (although maybe it's still a good idea to have some extra TP). Make your peeps and poops before you start a round :D

Does anyone actually poo in the woods regularly enough to need to carry toilet paper? That just seems a bit... unnecessary.

I carry TP. I've got a sensitive tum tum though. You just never know...

Yup, better safe than sorry. The dry undies i use after i swim for a disc. That way i dont have to go in naked.

TP though, its light and there if you need it. Bathrooms around here only open half the year, and TP is not garanteed to be found inside.

Local Bag Tag
Granola bars/power bar/clif bar
Dry Towel
innova chamie (best thing ever)
Hackey Sac (for days when the tee-pad is backed up)
Water Bottle
extra couple bucks (for the odd skins round)
Baind-aids
hand sanitizer
Athletic tape
Sharpie
Pencils
Chapstick
Hand warmers (in winter)
keys
Wallet
Retriever

3m scotch pads for smoothing the rough spots if needed to go along with clippers. I'm all about feel and texture.

its for emergency use only
doesnt weigh anything
charmin 2 go package
(plus you dont want to sacrifice your towel)

I see some people carry a saw
what in the world do you need to saw?
is this in-case a tree falls on a basket, playing in a wind storm?
or are you taking it upon yourself to do course mods? (which is unacceptable)

Latest posts