• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

It's gotta be mcpro season shortly right

Yes - it's starting to warm up across the US and McPro plastic will no longer crack - time to break them out. Also, I imagine mcpros aviars will drop soon. Win win.

Not anytime soon, at least not for me

3zGUxYv.jpg

TTa6GMR.jpg

:clap: Gotta love Paul...

Hey man, whatever I may say criticizing you, just know that I love the way you play. That go for it mentality is really fun to watch, especially considering it pays off quite often. That sky anhy you threw over/around that mando was just insane and I wish they could have got a better track on it with the cams...:thmbup:

...that would have been a cool follow flight.

The fact that my poor play is better than your best and probably even better than dream rounds makes me smile. 🙂

You get a "nice" for responding Paul. And the fact that my play in general makes you smile kinda makes my day.

You're welcome to come school me at my home course anytime. :D

Just goes to show that you never know when the one of the golf gods is paying attention :D

Lesson of the day: When you speak about someone online(anyone), speak as if they were sitting right next to you and not for the echo effect it might bring. Most everyone would be much more polite and respectful that way:\

Latest posts