• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've been labeled a hipster for my DIY custom bag

Is this bag hipster?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • This is dumb.

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the irony of it. This is so not what Abercrombie intended. Upper middle class Americans used to buy bags like this twenty years ago. Only hobos and hipsters have them now, I imagine. Certainly not the targeted market demographic.
Now THIS is Hipster!!! And whiny. But mostly hipster douchery.

Hipsters carry Blowflys and 10 M Bricks for their putters, and Skyiron Flagships for their drivers. Only "the man" uses mids!

Hipsters carry Blowflys and 10 M Bricks for their putters, and Skyiron Flagships for their drivers. Only "the man" uses mids!

I agree with you that mids are the pop country of golf discs, but a true hipster wouldn't throw PDGA approved discs. They'd only bag a Ninja and a Turbo Putter.

can't forget the wheel. Hipsters love it because it reminds them of the only gear on there fixy.

If it were 80s A&F, it'd be hipster... sorta... 90s and beyond A&F is all about selling clothes to rich kids parents...

I used to shop at A&F when it was more like Hammacher Schlemmer. They actually had THINGS, WEIRD THINGS. It was more of a worldly traveler's store... an upscale Sharon Luggage blended with Orvis and J. Peterman... Hunting, tennis, travel gear and clothing, and exotic gifts like Marklin train sets.

That place was hipster... the new version, not so much.

If it were 80s A&F, it'd be hipster... sorta... 90s and beyond A&F is all about selling clothes to rich kids parents...

I used to shop at A&F when it was more like Hammacher Schlemmer. They actually had THINGS, WEIRD THINGS. It was more of a worldly traveler's store... an upscale Sharon Luggage blended with Orvis and J. Peterman... Hunting, tennis, travel gear and clothing, and exotic gifts like Marklin train sets.

growing up my parents had an Abercrombie and Fitch pool table in our basement. it was a mini pool table but still was fun.

so you used to be a hipster? ...or maybe still are at heart? :confused::gross:

growing up my parents had an Abercrombie and Fitch pool table in our basement. it was a mini pool table but still was fun.

"If you would have had an octagon shaped bumper pool table that also was used to play poker, you could possibly be considered a hipster but mini pool is too mainstream," - AC Slater

Attachments

• saved-by-the-bell-bumper-pool.jpg
    saved-by-the-bell-bumper-pool.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 42
SbtB reference. Thread has officially peaked.

Makes me wish I had worn my Bayside Tigers shirt to work today.

Isn't hipster a word that hipsters use to describe people not so cool as themselves?

Get over yourselves and everything about you.

I like this, you've added a whole new dimension to the philosophical discussion.

Is Hipster a word only Hipsters use?

"What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin?" - Col. Kurtz

This quote makes you a hipster amongst other things, "but I have the illest bag on the block and it only cost me three dolla bills for supplies"

Latest posts