• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've been labeled a hipster for my DIY custom bag

Is this bag hipster?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • This is dumb.

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just do your thing, man

as long as you do it for you, who cares?

if you do it to get style points and attention from strangers then you have problems

as for the "hipster" nature of the bag itself, i didn't notice a pbr patch or an ironic mustache so maybe not, but i'm not really into labels

As long as you don't wear skinny jeans, have an ironic moustache, and drink PBR then you're safe.

Did you guys coordinate responses? Or take a class on hipster credentials?

Whatever, haterz. This bag belongs on the course, not on this site. It is practical, it holds tons of discs, and it's unique. But I won't waste your time with it, it is just a bag after all. I hereby declare this thread closed.

Whatever, haterz. This bag belongs on the course, not on this site. It is practical, it holds tons of discs, and it's unique. But I won't waste your time with it, it is just a bag after all. I hereby declare this thread closed.

You came on here with the express purpose of posting pictures of your "special" DIY bag to see what people think. People post their thoughts and then you go crying away from the thread? Poor you.

Pretty typical hipster like behavior. If people don't agree with you you get all butt hurt.

you ask for an opinion, some people give you their thoughts, you respond by calling names and then pulling the ol' this thread is closed routine. not a hipster, but possibly an angsty teen?

wait when did PBR get lumped in with Hipsters? yes i dont come out from under my rock often. PBR is greatness and shouldnt be sullied by the hiptards.

i knew voting yes was the way to go.

C'mon guys, threads closed. :p

Thread-closed-2.png

You came on here with the express purpose of posting pictures of your "special" DIY bag to see what people think. People post their thoughts and then you go crying away from the thread? Poor you.

Pretty typical hipster like behavior. If people don't agree with you you get all butt hurt.

I am not butt hurt. How dare you? I was glad to receive feedback, but since it is overwhelmingly negative, why should I waste anyone else's time with this?

I'll be using this bag for the next decade, and modifying it throughout. I will not get butthurt by those who don't like it.

By the way, why are you such a dick? Go poke your cat or something.

I feel like you must be pretty new to the internet. 1. People are going to hate stuff.

you ask for an opinion, some people give you their thoughts, you respond by calling names and then pulling the ol' this thread is closed routine. not a hipster, but possibly an angsty teen?

Calling names? Is "hater" really an insult? He who hates is a hater. He who suggests that one is an angsty teen is a name caller. :doh:

LMAO. Don't go away all angry. Just go away.

And take that ugly bag with you.

Latest posts