• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

J-Dye

I ordered a Star Aviar. They also have Star Valkeries and Sidewinders.

Hero and Innova are in bed together.

This is from the Hero USA site:

Hero Japan
Hero Inc. was founded in 1986 in Tokyo, Japan. The founding members, all of whom were disc sports enthusiasts, decided to get together and form a company that would take their unique businesses to a higher level.

Hero also operates as Innova Japan and specializes in lightweight golf discs, disc games, disc dog, Ultimate, and Dodgebee. Dodgebee is Hero Japan's most popular disc. Made from a specialized tear resistant fabric, this soft, colorful, and washable flying disc replaces the traditional ball in the popular game of dodge ball. Dodgebee is great for all ages, with the real benefits being its safe design and ease of throw. The Dodgebee is great for teaching children the basics of throwing a flying disc.

Hero recently opened its new office in North America, located in Southern California called Hero Disc USA. Hero Disc USA, along with Hero's partner Innova Champion Discs, has created a source of opportunity for disc enthusiasts to purchase and learn about their favorite flying discs. Always evolving, Hero Disc USA continues to strive to bring its customers the best in flying disc materials and performance.

For more information please visit herodisc.com

I ended up buying 3.

Attachments

• P1080192 (Large).JPG
    P1080192 (Large).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 41
  • P1080193 (Large).JPG
    P1080193 (Large).JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 35
  • P1080195 (Large).JPG
    P1080195 (Large).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 36
The undersides are equally interesting.

Attachments

• P1080194 (Large).JPG
    P1080194 (Large).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 37
huh, that pretty cool. They remind me of those marbled Innova star discs that pop up periodically.

Very cool, this is the first I've heard of the J-Dye's.

They're pretty cool.

The site also has a lot of discs in R-Pro and RW-Pro. It's worth checking out.