• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

JHilton's 2021 WITB

jhilton

Bogey Member
Primarily a RHBH player here, maybe 80/20. Been playing off and on for 10 years. I have about 325 to 350 in power. Here is my current setup and always interested in feedback.

Putters
Classic Blend Warden (2x) 174g (Putting Putters)
Lucid Warden 174g - Backhand straight, anny, soft hyzers
VIP Harp 174g - Forehand approaches, wind approaches

Midranges
Opto Fuse 178g - Dead straight. Flies same line even with half power. Touch midrange.
Biofuzion Truth 175g - This disc goes in and out of my bag in exchange for a second fuse. Similarly stable, but disc flies more of a flex line than a straight line. Not as versatile as the Fuse.
Fuzion Burst Emac Truth 179g - More stable than a normal Emac. More like a moderately beat in Verdict.
Lucid Verdict 178g - Overstable finish, wind. Forehand mid shots.

Fairway Drivers
VIP Underworld 172g - I use this for all driving anny shots and for rollers. I stop at this disc for big annys as this in the most dependable anny disc I have.
Biofuzion Maverick 171g - Workable soft hyzer, straight, soft anny.
Lucid-X Maverick 174g - More stable. RHBH straight to moderate finish. Fights wind.
Recycled Goldine Explorer 176g - RHBH More dramatic fade at end of straight flight. Best fairway for wind.

Control Drivers
Lucid Vandal 170g - Workable hyzer, flex, basically a longer version of my bio Maverick
Dyemax Vandal 169g - More stable. Fights wind.
Lucid Felon 174g - Significantly beat in. Throws straight on side arm. Late hard fade RHBH
Buofuzion Felon 171g - Dependable overstable. Most often forehand disc.
Lucid-X Glimmer Felon 176g - Monster overstable. Mostly forehand.

Distance Drivers
Lucid Captain 168g - Hyzerflip, Hyzer, Flex. I can roll it and throws annys with it, but prefer to do that with my Underworld fr greater control.
Lucid Trespass 168g - Hyzer, flex. Fights wind moderately.
Lucid Sergeant 171g - Forehand distance, wind disc.

Thoughts?

I am interested in picking up a Sergeant as my wind driver. I throw my Trespasses about 340 and i like the width of the Trespass. I have dabbled with the Enforcer (too OS), the Defender (too wide) and the Raider (too wide). How does it complement the Trespass for you?

Latest posts