• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Returns!

I have some original JL 2013(?) Rocs around here somewhere, guess their value just tanked.

That's definitely some of the best champion plastic ever made. Durable, stiff, great flight characteristics.

agreed. Teebirds in that blend were amazing. I'm curious which blend will be returning. The original ones were stiff and indestructible. the later run(s) were a bit softer but still good.

agreed. Teebirds in that blend were amazing. I'm curious which blend will be returning. The original ones were stiff and indestructible. the later run(s) were a bit softer but still good.

I thought JL Terns were really good. I liked how hard the plastic was, without it being slippery. They lasted forever and threw great.

I'd like to see Bosses in that plastic, if it's even possible. No bubbles. Just pure, clear plastic.

It's kind of slick and difficult to get a grip on. But it's really durable. I had a firm and fairly flat JL Teebird that I sadly lost to a branch 30ft up in a tree. It flew really overstable for being a Teebird