• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Josh Anthon Star Destroyer (Tour Series)

I love natural beauties, so I might have to try and get my hands on one... or three. They should make and extra special limited edition run with 'THUGGY' stamps!

Every time I've done a test area on star disc with acetone it definitely eats away some of the plastic and makes it appear dull but that's not what this thread is about. Why didn't they make these more overstable like the other tour series? People want a more overstable destroyer a lot more than a more overstable tl.

*DS based on some pictures on the website, but I don't know if all of them are *DS.

I haven't but the teebird said in the description that it was more os. And that would be a pretty big selling point for Innova.

All destroyers are desired. Some want *D stability, some want S/DS over stability, some want beat *D or flippers.
The plastic blend is enough to sell these alone. Only 500 made they claim, I doubt they needed to look into stability to help them sell.

Can't wait to have a few of these in my hands. I agree with Cjman...all Destroyers are desired by someone. I bet these will be pretty beefy.

Latest posts