• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jussi Situation

giphy.gif

Just that it happened.

Is it about that one thing, that happened that one time, at that one place, to that one dude, while doing that one thing???? :wall:

according to reddit it looks like he was convicted of buying sex from an adult in sweden

I'm guessing Jussi's married? If so, very big deal for his family. Not sure why it's relevant to the rest of us (unless there's more to the story).

Maybe I'm missing something.
I get that it's illegal in most countries, but....

As long as booker was a legal adult, participating that occupation of their own free will, and no assault, battery, or rape occurred...

I see Jussi hiring a hooker as an issue between him, his family, and the hooker.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something.
I get that it's illegal in most countries, but....

As long as booker was a legal adult, participating that occupation of their own free will, and no assault, battery, or rape occurred...

I see Jussi hiring a hooker as an issue between him, his family, and the hooker.

It means he's not a man of integrity, especially if he's married, and he and Discmania agreed that he shouldn't be leading the company, at least for now. Hopefully he recovers.