• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just finding that right disc...

It's nice to see the SD86 school of thought is still alive and well.

Man, I just did a search for the guy because I didn't realize he was banned. If there was ever a case of "lives in your head rent free", it's this. Let it go.....

Man, I just did a search for the guy because I didn't realize he was banned. If there was ever a case of "lives in your head rent free", it's this. Let it go.....

A little late to the party? Or just bored and looking to start chit?

That post was 7 months ago. I'm long passed thinking about him.

Now go and find someone else to enlighten.

A little late to the party? Or just bored and looking to start chit?

That post was 7 months ago. I'm long passed thinking about him.

Now go and find someone else to enlighten.
As was clearly posted:

Man, I just did a search for the guy because I didn't realize he was banned. Start ****? That's rich.

New to group

I've been playing for 7 months, and have improved, but still consider myself good beginner. I'm a short 58, playing on a new hip, so I'm sure that factors in the whole game. I throw FH a bit further than my weak BH. Avg BH 200. Avg FH 250 I've prob. did the overkill on drill video. I put the field, & play in at least 4X per week. I would be happy to hit a constant 300 or close w/ my BH & FH. Ive thrown over 300 a few X w/ my FH. I see the advanced have the strength in BH. Just wandering should just play to the FH mostly or is it realistic to pass my FH with my BH? Seem to hit a stand still in the game. Thanks

I would be happy to hit a constant 300 or close w/ my BH & FH. Ive thrown over 300 a few X w/ my FH. I see the advanced have the strength in BH. Just wandering should just play to the FH mostly or is it realistic to pass my FH with my BH? Seem to hit a stand still in the game. Thanks

Welcome to the jungle! A good goal for your (our) age is a consistent, accurate 250ft. You're already there with your fh which is great. You'll find it will take you a bit longer (muscle memory) due to age, but if you keep at it and assuming nothing physical/health wise is stopping you, your backhand should be your dominant distance in the near future. Fwiw... learning to throw a putter 250 changed alot in my game so always throw the slower speed discs during field work, it will help you dial in your form and also promote snap development.

I WISH I had your fh btw. lol.. Good luck, keep at it. If you want help from the gurus, start a thread in the Form Analysis/Critique forum.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44