• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just got two new discs, as I put them in my bag, I began to question my man hood.

I like pink discs. Easy to find and in the molds I throw seem to be nice and stable. I just don't plan on having an all pink disc bag. That might raise some concern. Especially if they're housed in a pink unicorn or hello kitty bag.

I like pink discs. Easy to find and in the molds I throw seem to be nice and stable. I just don't plan on having an all pink disc bag. That might raise some concern. Especially if they're housed in a pink unicorn or hello kitty bag.

Loki_Rising just sh!t himself....

I love pink discs

You should question your manhood because something as insignificant as the color of your discs made you question your manhood.

Pink discs are the best.
I want it!!
I'll trade a new white one for it!!
PM me, PLEASE!!!!!!

I wont go out of mny way to buy a pink disc but they are the easiest to see which is cool. Plus when you pull out a pink discs and hit the best shot on the card it makes it that much more awesome.

Pink Champ>Pink Star IMHO

Just for a heads up for next time, On Discgolfcenter if you actually click the unique, it will show you a picture of the EXACT disc that you will be getting.

Real men thrown pink.

Pink.jpg

Pink discs are fine for a guy to throw, like others have said, thier easy to find.

Now, if you show up at a tourney, in a sun dress, with a big floppy hat and a purse, then, the pink discs may take on a whole new meaning.

You have my permission to repose the question should this occur.

If you can't throw the pink, then you don't deserve the pink. And if you don't deserve the pink you will never get the pink. If you never get the pink then you'll never have kids.

Got no problem throwing pink plastic usually with the slayer pentagram logo. Easy to find and as metal as possible

nothing wrong with pink discs...esp flippy long discs....vulcan are so flippy and long that you need them to be bright color because they can roll on you and u won't find them in 3minutes.

If I had it my way, I would throw nothing but the most contrasting pink discs possible. I would do that for every disc I own simply because they're so easy to spot, even while in flight. My eyes aren't the best and I refuse to wear glasses while I do anything other than homework, so having that bright pink contrasts well against any natural color out there.

The only other two colors I would be willing to keep in the bag would be optic yellow and the brightest, most obnoxious orange (similar to what deer hunters and road workers wear). Still though, I would prefer pink. It just stands out too well....

You should start questioning your manhood when you begin taking discs out of your bag to make room for lipstick and compact mirrors.

awesome!

i actually will choose pink if thers a choice most of the time. its easy to find and see in the air annnnd if it gets lost hopefully a dude will return it cause its pink. writing a girls name helps with getting them back too but thats another story

Latest posts