• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just got two new discs, as I put them in my bag, I began to question my man hood.

My current longest driver is a semi-swirly hot pink destroyer with a rainbow stamp. I like to keep my bombers and utility discs either bright pink or dayglow and don't really lose many in those colors.
Great thing about the color is that I can crush it around massive amounts of brush, take super sneaky routes over the trees and it is visible deeper in the water than most any color.

My Bag:

picture.php

I just added a piece of pink plastic to my bag recently. I wasn't worried about anyone trying to revoke my man card for it... and now that I've thrown it out on the course a few times, I've found that it is definitely one of the easiest colors to spot, as a couple others have mentioned here.

FYI, on discgolfcenter, if it has a unique color listed for a disc, you can click on the quantity of the unique disc and a little box pops up showing you pictures of them.

Where is the tampon pocket? Just kidding, I love pink discs but keep a multi-color bag so I know what the heck is what. I always pick up heavy pink discs at tournaments. IF you swing by the Innova plant, most pink discs are slightly lighter (or Star Max's) so to find one is more unique than you think, especially in some of the more popular molds.

Pink are easy to find, but easily stolen by your girlfriend who loves pink discs... so 6 of 1 half dozen of the other.

I love pink discs. I think they are some of the easiest ones to find in deep grass or rough.

And no it doesn't make you less of a man. :thmbup:

My whole bag is pink/orange. It will be all pink when the orange phases out over wear cycles. I love pink discs they stand out and are easy to find.

If you can't throw the pink, then you don't deserve the pink. And if you don't deserve the pink you will never get the pink. If you never get the pink then you'll never have kids.

I knew where that was going after the first sentence :p haha

If I could find all my molds in pink, I would most likely throw them. It's tought to find solid heavy pink discs, but I def agree, grab them and learn to smash peoples' games with them. Plus, you can do things like this, a dye I did for my buddy. :)

if you can bomb it 300 some odd feet i wouldnt worry about what people think of the color of the disc, your play will tell them all they need to know about you

300 foot throws are;
[ ] bombs
[x] not bombs

And also, pink discs kick ass for a couple reasons but mostly because theyre easy to spot in the woods and dont blend in with trees,grass or leaves

Latest posts