• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kan Jam?

hell yes, great game and as zbot said, u gotta have a drink in one hand. and no empty bottles, cheaters

I agree with Zenbot that you need to have a drink in your hand at all times, but the name is clearly Fricket.

Cups? No, that goes in your jock strap and I'm not playing that.

Couldn't figure out where to post this. It helped my search once I put the K in Kan instead of a C!

As if "real" Can Jam wasn't cheap enough. Now there's...

picture.php

Get it while you can. It's taking over backyards, beaches, and picnics everywhere!"

Being from Tonawanda NY HELL YES!!!! The game originally started in Buffalo. Tailgating at a Bills game and Kan Jam go together like beer and pretzels.

Theres a new frisbee game as well called Flimsy. It's two red solo cups upside down on two long skinny sticks. The sticks are placed 1 1/2 frisbees width. If you hit the stick and the cup falls to the ground its 1 point but the team that you are shooting against has a chance to catch it (the cup that got knocked off). If the team catches the cup no point! If the frisbee sails through the sticks without touching 3 points. Play to 11 or win by two.

Grew up close to Sheridan and Colvin. I miss Anderson's.

Latest posts