• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keeley Park, Greensboro, NC

Very synchronous. (Synchronicitous...?) A good friend of mine just played the course over the weekend.

Here's his text to me, verbatim: "Played Keeley in Greensboro. Really fun, pretty course. Had some par 4's and 5's. 5/5, would recommend!"

And that's about as high as the praise can get right there. It is now at the top of my list of Courses That Require a Day Pass From the Wife. :D
As opposed to those that are in town, you see...

Pretty cool to come in today and see the name "Keeley" at the top of the page. I had never heard of it until about two hours ago.

Last edited:
Very synchronous. (Synchronicitous...?) A good friend of mine just played the course over the weekend.

Here's his text to me, verbatim: "Played Keeley in Greensboro. Really fun, pretty course. Had some par 4's and 5's. 5/5, would recommend!"

And that's about as high as the praise can get right there. It is now at the top of my list of Courses That Require a Day Pass From the Wife. :D
As opposed to those that are in town, you see...

Pretty cool to come in today and see the name "Keeley" at the top of the page. I had never heard of it until about two hours ago.

I made the drive up about a week and a half ago. I did not find it to be an amazing course. If I give Nevin a 4/5 stars for reference (since you are from Charlotte, you know this course), I would give Keeley a 3/5 stars.

Yeah, not many courses can compare to Nevin. That's true enough. (I shot 5-over from the longs a couple of weeks ago. A banner day for me, let me tell you...)

But it's the kind of course that makes you feel beat down, even if you play good golf. My buddy (who gave Keeley 5/5) knows that my preferences have much more to do with physical beauty and "vibe" than any serious golf-y considerations. I'll find something aesthetic to like about almost any course, and golf is golf. I don't get into Par Talk much - just play the course and enjoy the company, if possible. I'm a simple man. :D

It doesn't have to be anywhere close to amazing to be the best course in the Triad. As a Greensboro homer, I'm excited. YMMV.