• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KEEN customer service

I've had Targhee IIs since July, and they have held up just fine. That's six months of near daily wear with no sole separation. I did have a big thorn puncture the soft part of the sole on one, but that's the only issue I've had. But they are heavy. I think I will try a lighter shoe in the future.

Do you have the high tops or the low riders?

bumping an old thread to give some props to keen. bought a pair of tryon wp's back in september and the fabric along the inner and outer part of the foot started to tear from planting and throwing. soles and everything else were in great shape still, but the fabric outer did not hole up very well at all. after submitting a warranty claim i just got the code for a replacement pair of shoes...took about 2 weeks. since then i've worn the shoes maybe 2 rounds more and it's gotten worse.

realistically i wouldn't suggest the tryons for disc golf as the upper part of the shoe is pretty much all fabric and isn't reinforced for rotating. they are very comfortable though. i got them for a pretty reasonable price, and will probably pick up a pair of de las or targhees instead.

for anybody looking to pick up a pair of de las, backcountry.com was selling them on amazon for like 95 with free shipping. i had an amazon gift card left over from christmas and picked up a pair a few days ago in case my warranty claim was denied.

Ive heard nothing but great things about keens customer service.my milo II's have worn smooth on my plant foot after oh 1 heavy season and one slow season.ive heard the Delas have improved tread design and built to hold up longer.so between this and there customer service ill be ordering mine for spring.anyone hear wear a 12 and are glad they got a 13 from keen?

My tryons were 11.5s and are supposed to be true to fit, ordered a 12 in de las...we'll see how they fit.

I just bought my first pair of Keen Siskiyou mids off of that zulilly site recently. If they fall apart after a few months of wear, Keen will replace them? I only paid 55 bucks for them but they are 110.00 shoes in retail stores. I need to read into the warranty a bit more.

Keen replaced my shoes when the sole started to wear.... gave me like $125 to spend on their site and let me keep my old shoes. Will not buy from any other company because of it.

I just bought my first pair of Keen Siskiyou mids off of that zulilly site recently. If they fall apart after a few months of wear, Keen will replace them? I only paid 55 bucks for them but they are 110.00 shoes in retail stores. I need to read into the warranty a bit more.

I gotta a pair too. I hear shipping is really slow so let us know if you get yours

Yeah, they give you full msrp for your shoes regardless of what you paid for them. They only need the receipt to shoe they are within a year of purchase. You order the replacement pair off their site.

I've bought and had replaced every model of Disc Golf Shoes they've manufactured. No questions asked. They have a slick warranty form on their site you fill out and can attach a couple of pictures as well. I have a $120 credit right now I'm sitting on to see if they come out with a new model this year.

I've bought and had replaced every model of Disc Golf Shoes they've manufactured. No questions asked. They have a slick warranty form on their site you fill out and can attach a couple of pictures as well. I have a $120 credit right now I'm sitting on to see if they come out with a new model this year.

i am sitting on $120 as well in hopes that they will come out with some delas that are a different color

How small do Keens run compared to, say, Adidas Shell Toes?

i picked up a pair of the targhee II mids - i grabbed the same size as i usually do with my adidas sambas which fit well... i can fit in the targhees just about perfectly if i have a thick warm pair of socks on. just what i was looking for. i'm not sure if they'll stretch out at all like the adidas do, but they're pretty comparable as far as i see.

How small do Keens run compared to, say, Adidas Shell Toes?

my sambas and superstars have all run right on size for me going back 30+years now, i have had to go 1/2 size large on all my keens (8 different models) except for the timmons slip ons which were right on size

I got the Keen Amblers a few weeks back. It's true that they felt broken in from the beginning. Let's see how they hold up.

Thanks for the quick input guys. I wasn't sure there'd be other Shell Toe/Samba/Gazelle wearers out there. They don't seem to exist in my area. Sounds like I need to go a half size larger if I pull the trigger on some Delas.

Just wanted to post my A+ review of the keen website. I bought a pair of keen Bryce waterproof shoes less than a year ago off another website. After a few months the back started to wear out and it felt like the waterproofing was becoming non waterproof. I put in a claim yesterday and was approved for a $125 credit (anyone want to buy the credit? Lol) and don't have to return the shoes. Two thumbs up for keen warranty

Latest posts