• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen 'Delaveaga' shoe

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
Forgive me if this has been posted already. I did a quick prerube...

Keen is making their 3rd disc golf shoe called the 'Delaveaga'. I spoke with a gal at Keen on the phone briefly about it. My Milo 2 toe drag spot is very undone and peeling up bad. These new Delas are supposed to be one solid rubber spot their so this doesn't happen. I heard the rumor of this shoe at the course, but have read nothing about it. Sounds interesting..

Anyone else got any word on this? I'm guessing that the World's being out here and the shoe being named after that course should catch some attention.

I know nothing, but I wouldn't doubt that it will be debuted at worlds. I can picture all the team keen people to be wearing them as well. It makes sense to me anyway.

This would be sweet and I can't wait to see 'em. I dig the fact that they support our sport like they do. I just read so many negative reviews on the Milo II's that I went with Merrills instead. But if they fix their issues I'll definitely try out the Delas!

Keen's new DeLaveaga shoe will be debuted at Worlds. Several pallets of them are going to arrive in my garage this week.

Keen's new DeLaveaga shoe will be debuted at Worlds. Several pallets of them are going to arrive in my garage this week.

I think you may have inadvertently invented geocaching for crackheads...yikes

I saw some at the Keen booth while at the Beaver State Fling. They look alot like the Milo 2 but the tougne is red. The guy said the major improvement was the sole being one piece to avoid the way the soles can pull apart.

Got any spares we could buy?

Tim S.

You're in California. Come and volunteer, and you'll be able to get some Keen DeLaveaga shoes. It'll be the coolest disc golf experience you've ever had. Hardings' Ranch has tons of space, $10/person/night camping, with catering, live music (e.g., Philo's band), poker tournaments, a Pinto Lake volunteer party hosted by Nate Doss and other top pros, and much much more. You'll also go to an epic banquet, with live entertainment, and a "talk show" hosted by Gregory Barsby. Then there's the Worlds premiere of "Chains, the Movie," a Fly-Mart, distance and putting competition, right in the middle of Santa Cruz beach at the wharf. Keen will be there. Innova will have a huge presence, along with Lat 64 and DGA. So will many other manufacturers, with the newest stuff. We're also expecting the Ricos' new disc company (Legacy) to be there selling their first PDGA approved disc (over-stable driver). And intense competition. Every pro wants to be the winner of 2011 Pro Worlds in California. This tournament will be historic. Many tales of epic disc golf will be born. Being part of 2011 Pro Worlds is going to be an amazing memory, a notable event in your life.

I think you may have inadvertently invented geocaching for crackheads...yikes

They can geocache their way to Mathilda, an unpleasant and particularly ugly and mean pit bull that we have to put away when visitors are around.

I look forward to possibly purchasing the new shoes at Worlds. Hey John, I finally got around to signing up to be a official volunteer. Looking forward to the sweet volunteer package goodies! :)

-A.J.

They can geocache their way to Mathilda, an unpleasant and particularly ugly and mean pit bull that we have to put away when visitors are around.

Excellent!
Just tell her to let go before the contact high kicks in!

I was trying to volunteer, but I have 4 year old and 4 month old daughters and I just can't swing it. :(

Both sets of grandparents are out of town traveling, so I'll take the 4 year old (who loves DG) down with me so she can check it out.

I'll manage to get down there at least one day to grab a T-shirt, watch some of the pros, and soak in the experience.

Tim S.

Latest posts