• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen Nasu

Keen doesn't always ship the fastest....so don't be surprised if he is still waiting. or if he went through his company, like on a stocking order, it could take longer.

Just curious, cabelas has the women s Marshall WP on sale, so we bought a pair for my wife.

I tried these on at Scheel's the other day and they felt great! I think I'm definitely going to be getting a pair of the waterproof ones for he rougher weather, but I'm going to be using Nike Free cross trainers if it's nice and dry.

They did come in and they are the exact same shoe. Comfortable and light weight. I have not played in them yet and probably wont until winter is truly over here in the Midwest.
1549243_10152186081386138_1829255322_n.jpg

The wife said her WP Marshalls were feeling great.
If you go to keens' site and compare the Marshall and the Nasu they listed something different (don't remember what now) like they were built a little different.

My question is do they size out the same? I've tried on Marshall's and Delavega's and wear the same size. Will I be safe ordering the same in Nasu?

The wife said her WP Marshalls were feeling great.
If you go to keens' site and compare the Marshall and the Nasu they listed something different (don't remember what now) like they were built a little different.

ok, I had some time to look it up again.
if you look at the bottom of the comparison
the Nasu has "Durable leather overlays" and the WP Marshall doesnt?
but they weigh the same, so it cant be much added material

I've been throwing in the Nasu for about 3 weeks now and I love them. Been playing in the snow and they stay warm, dry, and give great traction!

I own and operate a disc golf pro shop. We carried the Milo II and Delaveaga.

I had a few questions for my contact at Keen before deciding to carry the Nasu.

Here are a few quotes from him.

"Yes – it is the same as the Marshall WP. We had tested these back in their development with several disc golfers and they exceeded expectation so we made the NASU to cater to them. I've been wearing these myself and they've killed it."

"DeLa vs NASU… a completely different shoe. While the sole is softer on the NASU, it will be more durable because it's 1 piece. This means no de-laminations. It also is fitting a broader range of people/foot as well. It will be a bit lighter than the DeLA and you'll feel closer to ground in the NASU (because you are)."

I bought the Marshall WP a couple weeks ago. Wanted the Nasu, to support Keen because they support disc golf. Since reading here that they were the same shoe and the Marshalls were at REI, I got them instead. I know I could have got the Nasu online, but I really like trying shoes on before buying. And I really like REI.

Very happy with the Marshalls. I've never had any problems with Keen. Also, played today with a guy that was wearing Nasu and he loves them.

I bought a pair and have only had a chance to throw for a couple hours in a sports dome. I love them so far! Crazy comfortable! The sole DOES feel a bit soft though...we'll see how that holds up.

This was an Amazon review for Marshalls:

"Great comfortable shoe. My only complaint is that the shoe can still be slippery when hiking in moist (or wet) areas."

Does anyone share or dispute this complaint?

Think I'm gonna pick up a pair (marshalls, for the color) since I've got a 50% off coupon...

Latest posts