• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Keystone

GoobyPls

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Sounds like Lat64's got a deep-dish Deputy competitor on the way.

A good short game is what ties everything together on the course. The Keystone is here to support you. It is beadless, has a deep rim and an understable flight path. With the Keystone you will get easy turnovers and straight flights even at low speeds. Build your short game on the Keystone and reach new heights!

latitude64_keystone.jpeg

Imagine releasing a picture of the thing top down. Oh and there's a quarter there so you know... how big it is.

Profile pic or GTFO L64

I would have expected something with the name keystone to be something stable or overstable... you know, the thing that holds everything together. Not beefy but also not under stable? Idk names never bothered be much but this one makes my brain itch

Imagine releasing a picture of the thing top down. Oh and there's a quarter there so you know... how big it is.

Profile pic or GTFO L64

The photo was taken by the PDGA during the approval process, not by L64.

Here's a profile pic.

attachment.php

It very much flies similarly to a Deputy.

Attachments

• keystone profile.jpg
    keystone profile.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 313

Profile pic or GTFO L64

It's because they're gonna release the Keystone XL at a later date.

These are in the hands of l64 team players. I got to putt with one indoors. Its superflat top. No shoulder.very blunt. Like a beadless macana i would say.

Saw the profile for these and it sure looks a lot like a Magic/PA4 clone of sorts. Would make sense with the US flight.

Starting to dig these for putting. Gave me a lot of close circle 2 throw-ins yesterday.

Dredging up this old thread.

So, the Keystone has a glide rating of 5.

Anybody use these as throwing putters?

(or putting putters for that matter)

I putt with them. Spent a lot of time looking for a replacement to the P1 when it first became hard to find a few years ago and this is where I settled. Really digging the slow speed and glide. Seems to go farther with less effort and it's super neutral.

I also use it as an understable thrower, but for bigger arms it's probably too understable at higher speed to be very useful.

I use a moonshine glow one for short left-to-right holes. Putter plastic ones are good throwers too. They're flippy but not like Paradox crazy. Good for players that prefer hyzer release.

Moved on to Rekos for putting but I'll still use a Keystone for long putts on hillsides where I can't get the body into the putt.

Latest posts