• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kiddie Starter Sets

PA_Disc

Par Member
Does anyone know where I can get a kiddie starter set with a bag and a few discs? I emailed Steve at prime to see what he has. Marshallstreet only has discs w/no bag. Any ideas?

I have never seen a full set, but you could get the disc starter set at marshall street and get a fade lite bag along with it. the bag is only about 10-12 bucks.

I have some 130 sonics and some 150 sharks that our club is selling for $5 each. Let me know if you are interested. My 5 and 6 year olds have a sonic and their older sister uses a shark as her putter/mid.

That's true, I guess I could just get a separate bag. Usually tho, you get some sort of break on price when you buy it as a kit.

Amory- Are they all the same color? I have a son and a daughter that will need 'em. I cant be having the same colors!!! :)

My 6yr old uses a ultralight T-bone that she can really get a good drive with. She also has a 150 Element-X that is probably her straightest disc and she also has a 147 Shark. She has a handful of other 150 class drivers but the 3 mentioned above seem to work the best for her.

Thats cool. I have my son throwing a stingray, shark and my aviar P&A. He is really beginning to throw the stingray well. Its a 172, I cant wait to get him a disc for his own size to see how he can throw.

Check on Ebay a seller called frisbeerancher always has different sets with bags. He usually has lightweight sets too.

I recommend the Innova Leopard for a Fairway Driver. There great, beginner friendly Discs. Probably get it in DX Plastic I like it better that way (good grip for the kids, and beats in fairly quick), and when it beats in it's a really straight flying Disc.

Latest posts