• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kristin Tattar #73986

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Kristin Tattar #73986

The 2022 PDGA FPO World's Champion has been finishing Top 3 so consistently, that her footprints are embedded in the podium.

Her game and accomplishments speak for themselves. Not much more to say for now.

But I'm sure we'll be talking more about her as the season closes out. She deserves her own thread.

Last edited:
She is so good. I went back and watched 2018 worlds, which was the first I ever watched, and she has made leaps and bounds since then.

You all know I'm a big Paige Pierce fan, but Kristin Tattar is right up there on my top list also now! And, she is a class act. Gonna be seeing a lot more of her for sure.:thmbup:

She's super focused. Great to watch. How does her final score rank w the men's. -35? Formidable in every way

Kristin is the most well rounded, consistent player we've seen on tour. Yeah, I said it. She doesn't flash a lot of big amazing shots on the course, but if you want to watch someone surgically pick apart a course, Kristin is the one.

Kristin may not be the single best player at any one thing, but her success is largely due to being strategically more sound than many other players and simply being able to stick to the plan and execute it consistently.

Kristin stays in bounds. She plays golf instead of the go-for-it version IMO has developed in FPO. PP may have been the first modern version of that type of FPO player (King, Ryan, Handley) but placement and putting will win over power most every time.

My burning question is how to pronounce her last name. I'm hoping it's "Tater," as in "Peel me one o' them taters."

Last edited:
Linked article mentions her athletic background. Prior to disc golf, she competed in cross country skiing.

https://udisc.com/blog/post/kristin-tattar-background-disc-golf-career-so-far

Thanks for sharing that link, it was a very interesting article. I feel that one of Kristin's biggest assets is her ability to focus totally in the moment and not be distracted by what she can't control. I also think that it really works well for her to have interest and participate in other sports so that she doesn't get burned out, but then again that is just my personal observation.

Her rating took a big drop in the last update but i think she will jump up again next time. . but she Still IS the highest rated FPO player. . wonder if she can get close to Paiges all time high rating? - - Paige was close to be the first woman to get to a 1000 . . can Kristin take that step that Paige has not reached?

And she takes a 6 stroke lead into the final round of Butler County Disc Golf Classic - DGPT Silver Series, being played at No Bo in Cranberry, PA.

Man that's such a great (and challenging course. Ian Anderson described as a mix between Toboggan and Northwood Black. Seems spot on as I think it's a "well-wooded Toboggan."

FPO par = 72
Her 1st round was 6 under and rated 1000.
2nd was 5 under but shows up as 979.

I don't really understand all the nuances of the rating system, 21 seems like a pretty big swing for 1 stroke.
I guess that means that on average, the field perform better the 2nd round? :confused:

Lykke Lorentzen shot 75 both rounds: 941, 923.

Last edited: