• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KWsDiscGolf.com

kw83028

* Ace Member *
Hey everyone, finally got some spare change in the advertising budget and thought what better place to spend it than DGCR!

Check out my site KWsDiscGolf.com. I usually have over 1300 discs in stock, and lots of accessories and apparel available.

About me: I've been buying and selling discs since I started playing in 2010. I started out with a box of used discs, and it has grown into this. I have a huge eBay following with perfect 5* feedback. I also have a large YouTube following where I post videos of all of my inventory unboxings so everyone can see what to expect in the store. Also, add us on Facebook to get up to date info too

I built the website a little over a year ago to try and shift away from eBay's ridiculous fees. It has helped out a lot and I'm able to offer pretty good prices and free shipping because of it. On the website, my main focus was to provide a very simple and straight forward place to get discs. You get to pick the exact color/weight that you want, with actual pics of each disc. The website has pushed my hobby, turned business, into the next level. I have already hit the most insane sales figure this year that I thought wouldn't ever be possible, and I thank everyone that has made purchases.

Feel free to ask questions. I'm heading out for a few rounds today so I'll reply tonight after I get home!

Facebook: KWs Disc Golf
Youtube: KWs Disc Golf

KWsSmall2-e1428895771743.png

Awesome!
Just a quick heads up, on the home page you're advertising the Lucid "Ecidence". Pretty sure you mean Evidence. Good luck!!

I have done a Bit of ebay business with KWS and would just like to say I have had nothing but Great experiences with them. Thanks, KWS. :)

Thanks JNichols! I've had 100% and 5*/5* on ebay for 5 years now selling discs.

Another update - Friday at Noon ET, There will be a few of the new Avengers Fuzion Wardens for sale. DD is continuing the Officially Licensed Marvel gear to include characters now!

Attachments

• Dynamic-Discs-DyeMax-Marvel-Avengers-Splatter-Newsletter-Banner.jpg
    Dynamic-Discs-DyeMax-Marvel-Avengers-Splatter-Newsletter-Banner.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 15
I ordered a Hive practice basket last week. I got a confirmation, but no shipping notice. Do you send tracking numbers when they ship?

PMd Zen

My site is supposed to send the customer an email when I upload the tracking. I'll have to look into that. Sorry.

Last edited:
It's my birthday today so I'm giving away a KWs Dri-Fit and a couple koozies. Nothing special, just my birthday gift to you. Enter on THIS FORM for your chance to win!

Entered, thanks. Happy B'day.

Great guy! Great prices! Thanks for playing my course buddy! Awesome day!

Here's some Halloween links for ya!

Legacy Trick or Treat
Icon Ghost: LINK
Icon Prowler: LINK
Icon Rampage: LINK
Pinnacle Rival: LINK

Innova Pumpkin
DX Aviar: LINK
Star Destroyer: LINK
DX Roc3: LINK
Star Thunderbird: LINK

Innova Throw Pink Pumpkin
Champion Daedalus: LINK
DX Leopard: LINK
DX Shark: LINK
DX Valkyrie: LINK
DX Wraith: LINK
Pulsar Ultimate: LINK

MVP Spider
Neutron Envy: LINK

Discraft
Halloween Buzzz coming soon

MVP/Axiom order unboxing icluding Halloween Envy, Proton Photon, Proton Amp, Proton Virus, Circuit Stamps including the Relay