• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KWsDiscGolf.com

300 Disc Trilogy order is here. I'll get the stuff loaded into the store at some point this weekend!

The Latitude 64 Trident is going OOP. I ordered quite a few of them for the final run. The variety isn't the greatest, but there's some to buy if you need them!

TRIDENT LINK

Small Prodigy refresh going into the store. Got a couple more of the BP-1 backpack bags since they're selling like hotcakes!

Coupon code:

5offnow

Gets you 5% off of your order, excluding bags/baskets/shoes.
Good until the new year!

Running some year end numbers.
Here is the percentage breakdown, by company, of number of discs sold.

Latitude 64 - 17.2%
Innova - 16.4%
Dynamic Discs- 14.1%
Westside - 13.2%
MVP - 10.6%
Prodigy - 9.6%
Axiom - 7.1%
Discmania - 5.2%
Discraft - 4.2%
Legacy - 1.4%
Vibram - 0.9%
Salient/Yikun - 0.1%

So, Trilogy consists of 44.5% of discs sold, Innova/Discmania has 21.6% of discs sold, MVP/Axiom has 17.7% of discs sold. Prodigy has only made a strong showing in the past 4 months to boost them up a little. Discraft made a strong showing because of all the cheap misprints I have, other than that, it doesn't sell. Legacy barely sells. Vibram collects dust. Salient/Yikun was a joke, had to sell them all in one bulk lot at dealer cost just to get rid of them.

The quantity of inventory factors in huge, obviously. But I only order what's selling. I refuse to have 200 Vibram discs when only 3 sell per month. Also, Innova could easily bury everyone, but it's hard to keep 7000 different molds in stock when you're small like me

Shipping is free. The price you see on the site is the price you pay! Those prices are the dealer minimum prices too. MSRP is at least $10 higher.

Thanks kw, I will be ordering one in the next couple months, do you know how much each weighs?

Thanks kw, I will be ordering one in the next couple months, do you know how much each weighs?

The Black Hole Pro Basket shipping weight is 36 lbs.

The Black Hole Precision Basket shipping weight is 26 lbs.

The Black Hole Practice Basket shipping weight is 27 lbs.

Total assembled weight should be very close to that, minus packaging

The Black Hole Pro Basket shipping weight is 36 lbs.

The Black Hole Precision Basket shipping weight is 26 lbs.

The Black Hole Practice Basket shipping weight is 27 lbs.

Total assembled weight should be very close to that, minus packaging

Thanks again kw, the pro basket looks like the one I'd go with.

300 Disc Innova/Discmania order! Slowly making their way onto the site. About half done now. Hopefully will be loaded by tonight or tomorrow afternoon!

Latest posts