• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KWsDiscGolf.com

Can you ship a basket to an APO address?

PMd you, but here's the info for everyone else too:

UPS does not ship to APO addresses, but we can ship with USPS with the possibility of a higher charge. I would have to know the shipping address to get a USPS quote and then we can add the extra cost on.

Trilogy inventory update vid including the new Culverin, Compass, Cutlass, and Grip Pure! They all launch on Friday at 12pm ET

Thanks! Grip Pures are selling like hotcakes right now!

Super fast shipping and some extra's thrown in! Thanks!

IMG_0767-M.jpg

Placed my first ever order with you!

Now to see how the whole experience stacks up against another vendor who is on this site. Everything I've heard says it'll be great!

:popcorn:

Placed my first ever order with you!

Now to see how the whole experience stacks up against another vendor who is on this site. Everything I've heard says it'll be great!

:popcorn:

Or after being awake for 22 hours I accidentally order from a totally different vendor. :doh::doh:

Next time!

Got a good size Trilogy order in. Everything is loaded into the store. The new releases such as the Longbowman, Catapult, and Destiny launch at noon ET Friday! The video is pretty long so don't fall asleep watching it, just turn it off lol

http://kwsdiscgolf.com

Latest posts