• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

La Mirada Week of 2/20-2/24

SGTP3PP3R

I'm going to be down to take the kids to DL next week. I'm planning on packing some discs in order to play La Mirada. Any thoughts from locals? Any one interested in playing an early (9 or 10 am) round with an out of towner?

If you're in the Ditzyland area, La Ma is a great choice for discin. Two courses, no navigation issues at all, weather should be perfect (mid-60s). Better to play the front early since it tends to load up with non-DGers a lot faster than the back does.

Baz,

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get down there. The weather has be cool and wet up here for the last couple of weeks, and I'm eager to throw.

Sgt.P.

Its been wuite windy as the day drags on lately down here so mabye bring a disc or two in case the winds starts to pick up, and bring a towel in case u land in some duck poo

Thanks for the tips, thugjitsu. I just threw a Champ Banshee into my luggage to help with any wind that might pop up. Guess I'd better grab my towell that I use at work to wipe the goose crap off my discs in my other bag.

Sgt.P.

Latest posts