• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Labor Day Purge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psudgc17

Eagle Member
Priorities have changed with work and grad school, and I'm playing less and less disc golf. Looking to sell all of my random discs that just didn't make the bag. I'll be keeping all my "doubles" of what I throw (mainly Glow Buzzzes and Pro Rhynos for those who know me), in case I get back into it soon.

Prices are negotiable, especially for multiples and/or multiples with bag purchases. Additional photographs provided on request. Discs will ship day-after M-F. Please PM and bump with questions.

Discs and Bags here --> PSUDGC17 Disc Inventory

Fair Warning: I haven't been on the forum a lot lately, but I still know what a lowball looks like :D If these discs don't sell here, I'll be turning them all into the used bin at Dodo's Disc Golf Shop in Allentown, PA next time I'm there.

NOTE: I will only hold discs as "Pending" for 24 hours to give an interested party time to pay. If, after this time you cannot PayPal me, the next interested party will receive "dibs". Only fair to everyone else!

I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend! Great time to get out and grill :)

i385s9gh.jpg

Last edited:
All discs shipped today at 5:00 PM, and hopefully will be in their new homes this weekend. Thanks to all those interested--past and present!

You still have that Glow TB? Sorry my work computer does not like Google docs

Teebird was claimed already, but thanks for the interest!

Lots of quality equipment still here--including 3 Latitude discs that I thought would be gone first. Someone bundle them up! :)

Friday night bump. Thanks to all who purchased this past week! Finally played a round today in some gorgeous weather :)

Just sold my Innova DiscCatcher Sport today :( Let's move the rest of these discs! I'm open to offers on the rest of the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.