• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lacey Brugler Suspension

This. There are days around here I wish when someone necrobumps a thread, everything about it changes colors.

Other forums I've been on auto-locked threads that went without a reply for a certain amount of time.

It is nice on the mold-specific threads to keep those alive so we don't end up with 17 bajillion threads asking what the best destroyer run for - new player is tho.

Other forums I've been on auto-locked threads that went without a reply for a certain amount of time.

It is nice on the mold-specific threads to keep those alive so we don't end up with 17 bajillion threads asking what the best destroyer run for - new player is tho.

I don't think it makes too much sense to lock threads. BUT, a forum I used to frequent would hide posts after a certain amount of time. I think I even suggested that on this site years ago on the maintenance and suggestions forum. After a year (or whatever time frame makes sense) all posts are hidden - click on "Show older posts" to see the entire thread. When someone bumps a post for whatever reason - people don't start responding to posts from 1985, they only really respond to the most recent bump post and concurrent, unless it's absolutely relevant.

Guess it's time for this thread to die since I'm chiming in,.....

But first, isn't it ironic that her last name is Burgler:doh:

Latest posts