• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lake Raking Totals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know who this is....and if your the Jordan Hole 7 disc thief....you have made quite a few enemies in the greater Lehigh Valley Area.....don't be surprised when Karma comes and gets you...or a few very pissed off and very large angry disc golfers.

:popcorn:

I don't think it should matter who it is. If there were even near 600 discs in there people clearly never Retrieve the discs there, and that hardly gives so many people the right to be that angry. Not really gonna be convinced otherwise in this case. No hypotheticals here, no one went in there for a very very long time but this guy, and robbing a disc graveyard is hardly a crime.

why should anyone be angry, discs were in a pond for along time now they are out and can be used again.

No but hiding in the bushes documenting where discs splash in and then stealing them before veteran disc golfers come back after their round and retrieve their discs is a sin. Word is out on this weasel and he is gonna get his. Then selling the discs to Noobs in the parking lot with other people's names and numbers on the disc?

No but hiding in the bushes documenting where discs splash in and then stealing them before veteran disc golfers come back after their round and retrieve their discs is a sin. Word is out on this weasel and he is gonna get his. Then selling the discs to Noobs in the parking lot with other people's names and numbers on the disc?

fffishy!

judge-judy.jpg

if it's the same person from your previous story... he is keeping secrets though.

I'm pretty sure it sounds like the same guy.....word has been spread around the local scene and there are some really upset people with this guy...because more than one guy has come back after their round and found their disc had vanished. This was never a problem until the #7 pond hole creeper starting hanging around? I should have followed my instincts and confronted him that day I saw him orgasm every time my partner misfired into the pond.

i like mysteries, we are getting closer to solving it.
do you know about witchducking?

LOL

Not the case.

All of the numbers were called. You'd be surprised how many were out of service or didn't care about that disc because they lost it ten years ago.

I called one guy and asked if he ever threw a CE valkyrie there, he said he did a long long time ago and I could keep it. The anoxic and sunless environment preserved them perfectly....

+1 for successful use of "anoxic."

Stop him at the border he's trying to get away. I still think u might be the Jordan hole 7 creeper and you fabricated a little bs. Regardless we will deal with the creeper if it's you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts