• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lake Raking Totals

Status
Not open for further replies.
good time to mention that i'm planing a penn trip in a few weeks?

The rake is a 4 foot diamond/tear drop shape with 2" pvc and 45's on the dragging end and 1" pvc on the pulling end. It has mule strap threaded all the way through it for strength.
a 8
a 8 8
a 8 8
a 8 8
a 8 8
a 8 8

3/8 inch threaded rod through the dragging end forms the rake. The rods stick out about 6 inches on either side and are spaced about 4 inches apart. They are also bent inward to provide "cupping" effects on the discs.

The rake is a 4 foot diamond/tear drop shape with 2" pvc and 45's on the dragging end and 1" pvc on the pulling end. It has mule strap threaded all the way through it for strength.

pulling end

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
pxp
pxxxp
pxxxxxp
pxxxxxxxp
pxxxxxxxxxp
pxxxxxxxxxxxp
pxxxxxxxxxxxxxp
pxxxxxxxxxxp
ppppppp

dragging end​

3/8 inch threaded rod through the dragging end forms the rake. The rods stick out about 6 inches on either side and are spaced about 4 inches apart. They are also bent inward to provide "cupping" effects on the discs.

I think I did a cross-stitch of that design once...:|

No but hiding in the bushes documenting where discs splash in and then stealing them before veteran disc golfers come back after their round and retrieve their discs is a sin. Word is out on this weasel and he is gonna get his. Then selling the discs to Noobs in the parking lot with other people's names and numbers on the disc?

lol a sin? Watch out for holy retribution aha.

Ya. I'm interested. What course??????

This is the court of public opinion, forget judge judy: guilty until proven innocent!!!

No were hunting fresh fish. I'm positive this is the guy. He said Texas and he called back on 600 discs I think someone from Texas must have at least gotten a call. Fishy.

I've created a 3D computer-generated composite of the suspect. Hope this helps.

picture.php

A simple solution. If you stop losing discs, you won't have to worry about it. It really isn't that hard to keep up with discs.

This guy actually stalks the lake and documents where discs go in.... (many will come back after their round with a retriever or when not so time pressed....this weasel already has taken the disc. It's not like we are all gonna dive into a mining shaft in the middle of the round) I am positive this is the culprit....skinny weasel tye dye shirt .....he's been seen selling discs in the lot and holding discs hostage to return to owners. He mentions the local disc golf shop that is here in town DoDos has the same deal return a disc get a monetary reward and they will call the number back. Rumors about a guy bragging about 500-600 discs out of the pond have been going on at Jordan. Hole 7 is a mine hole lake. Too many coincidences. The I am running away to Alaska as I just finished school in Texas story cracks me up as in a prior thread he admits he's an unemployed biologist. I doubt he has ever been to Texas. Maybe Texas Roadhouse off of route 22 and rt 33 in The Lehigh Valley. I have lake raked and gotten some nice discs with no numbers. Usually its when we are trying to recover discs we lost that day. It crosses the line when you dont call people back and especially when you stake out the mine pond hole for where discs go in and then scurry to retrieve them before disc golfers have a chance to come back after their round.

To my knowledge theres only 1 deep mining shaft pond hole on hole #7 in the world. Until you can find me one in Texas your guilty. Don't believe for a moment Karma wont catch up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.