• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64?

discgolfkyle

Birdie Member
I'm pretty new to disc golf and I kind of want to try some new discs. I have strictly used Innova and I recently bought my first Discraft disc (Buzzz). I want to try a new company. What do you guys think? I've read some good reviews on Lat 64, but I would like some other ideas also. Thanks.

Pain/Core/Fuse any of those will be great to start out on.

this would be a good place to start.

I only throw the Fuse. Awesome understable mid.

Most of their discs are known for their massive amounts of glide.

Well, I have all these in GL (Gold Line, which is kind of like Lat64's "Star" but WAY prettier): Saint, River, Striker, Fuse, and Pain. I just figured out the Saint and am absolutely loving it! I also like the Fuse and Pain. You need to remember with all Lat64's, that you need more form and wrist snap than brute force. When I throw my Saint far it feels very easy, but I do get more wrist snap.

Just stay fairway or slower, remember form and snap over power, and keep throwing and you'll fall in love with any of them!

The Core can do it all, it is a little more touchy than your Buzzz, though. Pain is just super reliable. Both are great to start with.

Westside warship! Plastic is made by lat 64. Best mid i have ever thrown.
I also mainly throw a pain (got an ace yesterday with it), river, saint, flow, and bolt. Oh and a neutron ion now. Can hit almost any line under 275 with it, it's beautiful.

Westside warship! Plastic is made by lat 64. Best mid i have ever thrown.
I also mainly throw a pain (got an ace yesterday with it), river, saint, flow, and bolt. Oh and a neutron ion now. Can hit almost any line under 275 with it, it's beautiful.

Latitude doesn't make the ion.

You can throw some silly lines with the fuse, such as a hyzer flip that actually travels left on the hyzer before turning over right and fading back out again left. They go pretty far with minimal effort, and I would highly reccomend getting a heavier GL or opto one. A fuse hyzer flip has taken over most of my buzzz shots now.

Id say hmmm fuse river saint must give em a shot. The pure in opto has to be one of the best approach discs out there and the zero/eze pure is just tasty in the hand and a perfect feel for putts.

If you only want to try one get the fuse in opto heavier, it will knock your socks off. I got holy shiz what was that today twice on the course with the fuse.

You can throw some silly lines with the fuse, such as a hyzer flip that actually travels left on the hyzer before turning over right and fading back out again left. They go pretty far with minimal effort, and I would highly reccomend getting a heavier GL or opto one. A fuse hyzer flip has taken over most of my buzzz shots now.

very wise

I own a Lat 64 Opto Bolt. And A Lat 64 Grip line putter. Best discs I have in my bag! The Bolt is an under stable long range driver that will dominate in the open field! The opt plastic is rugged and feels grate on the hands. There is a rumor that experts can consistently throw it 565' Don't know if thats true. But what I do know is that im a beginner and i'm all ready throwing it 350! However, I wouldn't suggest using it in the woods as it will turn and then fade a lot at the end. As fore the Pure. Its a grate putter that can hold its line as good as any. Again! The grip line plastic feels grate! Its the best approach disc I have ever thrown! And serves its purpose as a putter as well.

Yeah I recently picked up a fuse. Really nice lines and replaced my very beat in dx roc right away.

Got an opto river today, I'm deciding what to take out of my bag to add more lats in it!

Pain, Pure, River, Core, Fuse, etc. ALl great discs you should really look into. You can have a pretty well balanced set with most of, if not all of these discs listed.

Latest posts