• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Claymore (mid)

I know their is allot of fans of the claymore, I've never thrown one but this decodye is a super sick print.

I WANT ONE!

picture.php

How is the stability on the frost and decodye plastic?

I need to fill the Mako spot and I'm going to pick one up next week. The rim looks good. Just hoping for neutral and not too understable.

OK, that big flake stamp on the upcoming frost claymore looks pretty sick. I think my decision has been made for me, but I still wouldnt mind some insight into claymore stability across plastics. :)

RGL seems to be the most stable, Opto will turn a bit more and come back at the end. I've been stocking up on Claymores to go with my Truths. Need to beat in the RGL's a bit more to get more turn, They're pretty straight. I'd like a Retro to beat in also, but so far only in the disc set. :(

RGL seems to be the most stable, Opto will turn a bit more and come back at the end. I've been stocking up on Claymores to go with my Truths. Need to beat in the RGL's a bit more to get more turn, They're pretty straight. I'd like a Retro to beat in also, but so far only in the disc set. :(

Thank you Birdie! I really like my RGL Maces. I'll have to pick up a recycled one along with the frost I was going to try.

I'm picking up Truths (Moonshine) and Claymores (frost, rgl) this week and then I should be done tinkering with my setup before I start competing.

Does anyone know how Opto Claymores compare to Frost? I currently have a Frost that I love but am curious how an Opto would compare. Thanks!

I have one Opto Claymore and I love it. For me it flies like a seasoned KC Roc - nice and straight, no turn, very very slight fade at the last second. I dont bag it because I dyed it and it will be gone for ever if it goes under leaves. Its more of a throw around the field disc until i get more. It really is perfect with my TP Tursas though. Its like they were made to bagged together

Does anyone know how Opto Claymores compare to Frost? I currently have a Frost that I love but am curious how an Opto would compare. Thanks!

I have 4 Claymores in the bag: the Frost is the most over-stable, the opto for me is stable with a little fade at the end, the goldline I use for hyzer-flipping (it flips up flies straight and finishes a little right. I just got a retro hoping to break it in to a right hook to take the place of my Fuse, things are looking promising. Also have several TC Claymores, that fit between the opto and gl, but don't bag them. I throw RHBH and throw 175 gram weight. Love the Claymore!

Picked up a Frost Claymore yesterday and threw it today. Loved the extra stability comapared to the Retro version.

Flew very much like a fresh Buzzz, long and straight with late fade. This could be an excellent workhorse mid.

Found a new disc store 30 minutes from home and have been looking for a good mid range so I picked up both the Buzzz os and the claymore. Tried both through a course and that claymore is now a staple in my bag and that buzzz is in the backups. If you haven't tried one and want a nice mid range I highly recommend it.

What is the stability on the retro Claymores? I have some metal flake optos and a regular opto, but I would like something with a little more turn. My metal flakes are more stable than the regular opto and the regular opto with hold an anny line, but I would like something I can hyzer-flip to turnover for tight shots. I am only carrying the Claymore and Mace at the moment and do not want to add a third mid mold. Thanks in advance.

What is the stability on the retro Claymores? I have some metal flake optos and a regular opto, but I would like something with a little more turn. My metal flakes are more stable than the regular opto and the regular opto with hold an anny line, but I would like something I can hyzer-flip to turnover for tight shots. I am only carrying the Claymore and Mace at the moment and do not want to add a third mid mold. Thanks in advance.

Pick up a claymore in a lighter weight, or add a Tursas. The role youre looking to fill, is my Tursas

I used to throw the Tursas, but it has too much glide. Especially on an anny line, it would just keep going. I dropped the Truth and Tursas for that reason. They both are too long for what I want out of a mid, but they are both great discs. Just curious if the retro Claymore will be a little easier to turn than the opto counterpart, so I can bag both.

It certainly has more turn than Frost. I haven't thrown mine in a while, but that s my recollection.

I've tried the recycled (Trilogy Challenge), Opto, and Frost. I find the Frost to be the most neutral with the least turn. It has just a hint of turn and just a hint of fade that averages out to neutral for me. The others are very slightly understable rather than neutral for me.