• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

latest dyes (potentially offensive)

blazerico

Eagle Member
All of these, except the triangle were done on old discs. I didn't even bother removing the faded stamp on the finger. Homer was supposed to have a saying underneath him,"homer certimafied" I think, I may add that or something else in the future. The bleeding on the finger disc was not intended, of course, but the black smear on the skull was put there to help me see the disc spin. love watching the rotation!
don't know about you guys, but I like my old discs more after they're dyed.

Attachments

• homer.JPG
    homer.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 109
  • impossible triangle.JPG
    impossible triangle.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 91
  • skull.JPG
    skull.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 102
another one...
how_rude.jpg

im sorry... but that finger disc is just unrealistic... that hand is WAY to muscular... no hand should have its own six pack of muscles... a six pack of something else... cough... is just fine, but not muscles

Great discs man!!!

Great discs, I've been thinking about Simpsons discs for some time now. I love the off-set of the dyes, I bet they look great in the air.

im sorry... but that finger disc is just unrealistic... that hand is WAY to muscular... no hand should have its own six pack of muscles... a six pack of something else... cough... is just fine, but not muscles

Great discs man!!!

what do you mean? that what my hands look like.

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2251fe697549d-500pi