• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64°: Fuji- Video Review

I have a feeling the video footage is misleading, are not some of those 200' crash and burns?..

Tried the Fuji the other day, gave it back after two shots on the grass, less stable than Compass, maybe a fart more fade but for sure less HSS.

They keep finding noodle armed guys for these reviews.

Agreed. This is true for most disc review videos.

Most people in disc review videos have little skill in throwing discs well, so I don't find watching them to be very helpful.

When I watch one, I think, "Okay, throw the disc as it is meant to be thrown, so that I see its flight." I then witness that the person is off-balance, their timing is off, they release the disc nose up, and the disc travels about two/thirds of the distance that I would want to get out of it. So, now I know how it flies when thrown like that. Not as helpful as I would like.

I subscribe to the practice of buying the molds that one is interested in, and throwing them in a field. Because, YouTube disc reviews are a poor substitute for first-hand experience.

Most people in disc review videos have little skill in throwing discs well, so I don't find watching them to be very helpful.

When I watch one, I think, "Okay, throw the disc as it is meant to be thrown, so that I see its flight." I then witness that the person is off-balance, their timing is off, they release the disc nose up, and the disc travels about two/thirds of the distance that I would want to get out of it. So, now I know how it flies when thrown like that. Not as helpful as I would like.

I subscribe to the practice of buying the molds that one is interested in, and throwing them in a field. Because, YouTube disc reviews are a poor substitute for first-hand experience.

The second guy said he maxed out at 280 and my thoughts were, "well ****, that's me." My problem is I think I throw perfectly :D

I'll agree with you, but I still think they should occasionally find a guy with a pro level arm to give a new disc some rips and see how it flies at 450'ish (for drivers). The reviews are fine, but they simply aren't quite covering the whole gamut of power ranges.

Lol I would love to do disc reviews but there is no reason to do it.. get $10 off youtube for 12 hrs of work

Latest posts