• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

Mine are a little bit- but it isnt really causing any problems. My only issue is that when the top pocket is loaded, it makes squeezing the discs in and out a little difficult.

This is the same problem i am having. i like to throw 2 discs up there and the pocket sags down onto the main discs making it a pain to get them out.

I have seen other designs where the top flap is stiff, which helps create a barrier between the top and the disc's. Has anyone had enough and modified that area so it doesn't sag down? I am thinking putting corrugated board in there to make it stiff and maybe add more velcro in the back so that it creates a better barrier. Anyone done this, or come up with a solution?

Any big guys(300+ with wide shoulders) have this bag? Is it easy to slip on and off? Straps long enough?

Yes, I go about 315 and have this bag. With my research before buying it seemed like the best bet for a big guy. I have not been disappointed in the least. It is easy on and off and very comfortable to carry. Has plenty of storage also. Don't know if you remember me, but we played on the same card in the Lexington Ice Bowl this year. Both rounds if I remember correctly. I would have been the big guy. If you have any other questions shoot me a message.

Brian

Thx. Sorry my memory isn't the greatest, so pretty much the only thing I remember from that day was being wet, miserable, and playing like crap, lol. Maybe I will see you again and jog my memory. Of course, after this weekend, I would almost welcome a 35degree rainy day in the snow....

If anyone was wondering, backpacks will take dye. This was "silver."

11703156_401386330057265_4405633819163588748_n.jpg

^That bag came out looking realy nice. Does the dye still bleed on hot or wet days?

It hasn't so far. After pulling it out of the dye I did a long cold rinse and a cold wash with detergent so, in theory, the dye is fully set and my only issue should be long term fading.

The green looks nice! Looks like they just brought out a couple more colors, red & blue. The red is sharp.

Anyone found out what this top snap is for? Thought it was to kind of make it a Grip-style quiver pocket but haven't found out how yet...

Attachments

• 2015-07-22 15.52.46.jpg
    2015-07-22 15.52.46.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 2015-07-22 15.53.23.jpg
    2015-07-22 15.53.23.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 85
Now that it has been out for a while, how is the silver color holding up? Does it show a lot of dirt?

Latest posts