• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

Upgrades include:

More padding in the straps
Larger drink holder with adjustable strap
Larger zippers on side pockets
A redesigned larger opening on the top pocket
A rain flap pocket inside the top pocket
Stiffened up the sides

More colors coming too ...

Anyone know when this redesign happened? I just noticed it today, seems they took care of the issues that kept me from getting one. The top pocket redesign was much needed. Still needs somewhere to hang some tags/a towel, but thats minor, I guess. Any time frame on new colors?

I would be kinda bummed if I bought one of these a few months ago, pretty quick on the updates on the bag. Seems that Lat listened and responded to what the market wanted or they were persuaded by recommendations from DD here in the states.. I am curious to see what colors are coming.

Sometimes it is better to be patient and not buy the first edition, gotta hold out for the V 1.2 or 1.3 models!

This seems like a sweet bag, I would want one but this thing would be overkill for what my local courses demand for discs or carried gear.

You can put at least a 6 pack in the top compartment on the old design. Plenty of storage for extra water there. At least with the update they made the existing bottle holder bigger to support wider bottles.

10426627_10100193040966662_6910593252577384768_n.jpg

I have always WANTED a white bag but damn if that wouldn't be a disgusting looking mess after half a round.

Uh, ya, that's grey or gray or grå or maybe it is white. I don't know sh!t

I Just ordered the E2 Version in Camo. I will do a review and a link for a youtube video that I will do as soon as I receive it. Next week.

Latest posts