• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Core Bag

Got a core bag a week ago. It's been great. Very light, and fits everything I need for a nice weather round or tourney. I believe I made a good choice with the Core over the Trooper.
Only thing that bothers me with the core, is that it does not have a d-ring for a tag/towel. Other than that the Core is a good bag.

Got a core bag a week ago. It's been great. Very light, and fits everything I need for a nice weather round or tourney. I believe I made a good choice with the Core over the Trooper.
Only thing that bothers me with the core, is that it does not have a d-ring for a tag/towel. Other than that the Core is a good bag.

Put a carabiner on the handle near the putter pocket

Got one for Christmas. Very light and has plenty of room for discs. In the summer I can see myself putting an extra bottle of water in the top of the bag

Attachments

• IMG_20181226_172721.jpg
    IMG_20181226_172721.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 60
Got one for Christmas. Very light and has plenty of room for discs. In the summer I can see myself putting an extra bottle of water in the top of the bag

If I had that Bag, I would just use the space after the double putter slot for all my extras, however I am set for when my current bag fails with an actual disc golf bag to put on the set up I use.

I use mine for night time glow rounds mostly. Works well, fits a ton of discs as well as up to 4 putters on the top, but thats pushing it in just that putter pocket.

The big pocket does fit my flashlight, towel and some other ****, but i don't trust it to hold my wallet, phone or keys. Im afraid that it may tip over and that small stuff will fall out. There are no clips or rings or anything anywhere on the bag. There is 1 clip inside one of the side pockets but that same pocket has a small hole in the bottom for "venting" or "liquid draining"? Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would you clip something in the same pocket as your drink? The side pockets are pretty big. I can fit 3 12 oz beers or 2 25 oz beers in each pocket. Or just use 1 side pocket for all my accessories and use the other side pocket for refreshments.

I have been thinking of making some holes so that I can clip an extra little baggie in the top pocket for my accessories. Maybe sew some military grade velcro for that extra little support inside.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the bag for the price. I would probably use it for a small tournament, but not for a very long day of a tourney. If the side pockets were taller and the main compartment on top had a bit more support for phones, keys and wallets then it would make the bag PERFECT. But for the price, you gotta make concessions and it's not a deal breaker.

8/10 for the price.
5/10 overall.

I use mine for night time glow rounds mostly. Works well, fits a ton of discs as well as up to 4 putters on the top, but thats pushing it in just that putter pocket.

The big pocket does fit my flashlight, towel and some other ****, but i don't trust it to hold my wallet, phone or keys. Im afraid that it may tip over and that small stuff will fall out. There are no clips or rings or anything anywhere on the bag. There is 1 clip inside one of the side pockets but that same pocket has a small hole in the bottom for "venting" or "liquid draining"? Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would you clip something in the same pocket as your drink? The side pockets are pretty big. I can fit 3 12 oz beers or 2 25 oz beers in each pocket. Or just use 1 side pocket for all my accessories and use the other side pocket for refreshments.

I have been thinking of making some holes so that I can clip an extra little baggie in the top pocket for my accessories. Maybe sew some military grade velcro for that extra little support inside.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the bag for the price. I would probably use it for a small tournament, but not for a very long day of a tourney. If the side pockets were taller and the main compartment on top had a bit more support for phones, keys and wallets then it would make the bag PERFECT. But for the price, you gotta make concessions and it's not a deal breaker.

8/10 for the price.
5/10 overall.

That clip in the side pocket is to help secure your bottle in the pocket if the bottle is the right size.

As for the other pocket, i wonder how much or how difficult, if it's even possible, it would be to get a seamstress to sew a hook for and an elastic strip to hold your phone/wallet secure

Latest posts