• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

probably just a heavy weight diamond. this fury interests me none unless it will be in zero hard.

need more molds in zero hard

As I was reading this, getting on board with the idea, I completely forgot about the Striker until someone mentioned it.

This seems like a totally unnecessary addition. You've got the Saint, which for me is a barely overstable control driver, the Striker which is a stable control driver, the Vision which is a longer River with more turn AND fade, and the River which is the dead on/understable line shaper. I just don't see a fit in there. I already sold my Striker cause it felt completely unnecessary with the Saint/Vision/River line, and I hardly throw the Vision as it is.

I recall somewhat recently they "reworked" the Vision, and pissed off some people who loved that disc. I have a first run, and have never seen or thrown another to know what they became. Any chance they intentionally reworked the Vision to basically replace it with the same disc in the Fury? New disc = more money than trying to sell more Visions (which frankly, nobody seems to throw or talk about anyway.)

Hmm.

Yeah I've never had issues with my Saint being too overstable. My Striker sure, but the Saint flies like a -1, 2. If I needed something extra understable I'd buy an Underworld or something.

I'm always down for some new Lat, but I'd love for them to come out with a Hornet/Drone like mid.

I don't think their supposed to be, but I have a GL Mace that is crazy OS like my FLX Drone or Icon Ghost. You could either try that or find a beefy Opto Pain for your OS mid duties.

Although I have yet to meet someone who has thrown a GL Saint or an Air Saint and said it was still too stable for them. Things might fly differently in Sweden, I guess.

I concur. I've thrown a number of Opto Saints and all of them were stable to slightly understable IMO. Horrible in the wind to boot.

I concur. I've thrown a number of Opto Saints and all of them were stable to slightly understable IMO. Horrible in the wind to boot.

I've never had an Opto Saint be understable. The closest I've come is my Opto Saint (in the bag) with metal falke that flies like a really long, glidey Eagle-L...but still finishes decidedly to the left (RHBH) but it does get a lot of movement. I wouldn't say it's worthless in the wind, either. When I have that shot that's a little short of a true distance driver, I'll throw the glitter Saint on a bit of hyzer and watch it ride straight.

I can kind of see where the Fury will fill a gap, but I can think of other gaps Lat64 needs to fill first. But it is springtime and, as such, it's new disc time!

I don't think their supposed to be, but I have a GL Mace that is crazy OS like my FLX Drone or Icon Ghost. You could either try that or find a beefy Opto Pain for your OS mid duties.

The mace is not as overstable as a drone.

And the did come out with a mid that is crazy overstable. They just made it for DD. I don't consider the suspect to be a putter.

He also has 2 maces and a few pains.

I've never had an Opto Saint be understable. The closest I've come is my Opto Saint (in the bag) with metal falke that flies like a really long, glidey Eagle-L...but still finishes decidedly to the left (RHBH) but it does get a lot of movement. I wouldn't say it's worthless in the wind, either. When I have that shot that's a little short of a true distance driver, I'll throw the glitter Saint on a bit of hyzer and watch it ride straight.

I can kind of see where the Fury will fill a gap, but I can think of other gaps Lat64 needs to fill first. But it is springtime and, as such, it's new disc time!

I have a 166g Sparkle Opto that is about as stable as I imagine they'll get. It will flip in wind and I can make it turn and burn if I mess up my release. But flat release it goes very straight. I have an RGL Saint that qualifies as "distance understable" for me. It has a little fade at the end, but always finishes right of my release.

And I hope you have voted on my vendor thread Andrew!

The first GL Saint I started using flies like a Valk now. From a hyzer release it swings pretty wide to the right before fading, but my Opto still doesn't flip.

I don't think I'll be getting a Fury, on account of the pile of Sidewinders I already have.

I swear either the discs fly different in sweden/finland or they completly lied about the numbers. I didnt think a 0 3 would turn/flip so much.

Screw the fury sounds like there could be a more beefy saint? Ohh yeah the stag was not enough for me must have lat beef!!

Ha. Funny how people give Lat,WS,DD,MVP a pass for all the screw ups, but people want blood from prodigy

agreed.
Stag does suck though. feels great in hand but is such a finicky B

Ha. Funny how people give Lat,WS,DD,MVP a pass for all the screw ups, but people want blood from prodigy

Ps, i know you were being funny, but still

Prodigy did it to themselves. I agree that they are getting flamed when west side is not, but west side didn't come onto the scene with a bunch of "pros" and claim to be the next big thing. Then they proceed to do what they have done.

Latest posts