• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Macana

Another try at the Wizard. That's just cute.
I think it's kinda funny that whenever there is a new straight to OS beaded putter, it's labeled as an attempt to replicate the Wizard. Now that's just cute. ;)

I've seen the Dagger, Judge and even the beadless Shield compared to Wizard, none of which really are that.

I think it's kinda funny that whenever there is a new straight to OS beaded putter, it's labeled as an attempt to replicate the Wizard. Now that's just cute. ;)

I've seen the Dagger, Judge and even the beadless Shield compared to Wizard, none of which really are that.

Because it's the standard by which they are judged.

No different than how any American performance car that is developed, immediately gets compared to Porsche's 911. When you are the best, you become the benchmark, the standard by which all others will be judged.

lol some things never change. Streets still hunting out threads to poop in.

I handled some proto macanas today and it's not even close to trying to be a wizard.

It's basically an exact copy of the dagger from what I can tell with maybe a slighly smaller bead and a hair thinner profile. That's it. Just a tweaked dagger to make it more user friendly I think. Also saw the westside and DD entries for the trilogy challenge and the sampo seemed like a nice stable speed 8-9 and the DD mid is between a tursas and truth. Not beaded.

I handled some proto macanas today and it's not even close to trying to be a wizard.

It's basically an exact copy of the dagger from what I can tell with maybe a slighly smaller bead and a hair thinner profile. That's it. Just a tweaked dagger to make it more user friendly I think. Also saw the westside and DD entries for the trilogy challenge and the sampo seemed like a nice stable speed 8-9 and the DD mid is between a tursas and truth. Not beaded.

Cool. I found the deep-dishiness of the Dagger too deep for my hands.

Felt a few of the Macana over the weekend. Nice putter for sure. Name may change. I also understand that they are trying to make this the signature putter of one of their top pros.

Macana? That is one of the first cuss words I learned in Spanish! I honestly didn't even know it could mean anything else.

NSFW or kids. You tube search: Molotov, Here comes the mayo. Don't go there if you don't want to hear really, really bad words in English and Spanish.

However, it is a catchy little tune..... and you were warned! :popcorn:

Felt a few of the Macana over the weekend. Nice putter for sure. Name may change. I also understand that they are trying to make this the signature putter of one of their top pros.

I hope so, it sounds like a nut you would find in a bag of holiday mixed nuts.

If its dagger-ish, maybe more wizard like for JohnE?

Shallow Dagger.
Wysocki.

They made Feldy a Roc and a custom Aviar and Emac a Buzzz so why not?

It's basically an exact copy of the dagger from what I can tell with maybe a slighly smaller bead and a hair thinner profile. That's it.
So how does it compare to Shield then? Similar depth maybe?

Latest posts