• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Can't some Mod step in and lock this thread before more innocent wallets get beaten up and used for this incredible deal? Where is the humanity on this site? How many greenbacks must suffer for us to feed our plastic addiction? And would you all PLEASE STOP with the photos, I don't know how much longer I can hold out...:gross::gross:

j/k of course, more pics please. :D

Can't Resist

I hate all of you!!! Looking at your pictures convinced me to put an order in this morning.

I hate all of you!!! Looking at your pictures convinced me to put an order in this morning.

Nice! It will be worth it one way or another, at least that's how I justified it, that and I get to try discs I've never tried before!

I'll be picking this up since I'm looking to switch my bag up a little this year and love what I'm reading about Lat64/Westside/DD. Plus I have some suppressed McCabe manlove.

Any recommendations for a faster arm? Seems like Trespass/Escape/Core is a good start but I'm really intrigued by the description on the Lat and WS discs like Saint/Villain/King/Stag. Maybe the wrong thread and sorry if it is, but figured I'd give it a shot.

I'll be picking this up since I'm looking to switch my bag up a little this year and love what I'm reading about Lat64/Westside/DD. Plus I have some suppressed McCabe manlove.

Any recommendations for a faster arm? Seems like Trespass/Escape/Core is a good start but I'm really intrigued by the description on the Lat and WS discs like Saint/Villain/King/Stag. Maybe the wrong thread and sorry if it is, but figured I'd give it a shot.

If you really think your arm is up to the task, try out a Westside Giant. That disc is only for cannons. If you don't think you're man enough for the Giant (don't worry, i'm not and i'm not afraid to admit that) try out the Westside Sword.

I've seen black and white TP swords and other than the fact that that disc just looks badass. The mold is $$$$

The yellow circle stamp is a core my buddy got one of those

So I know he said core, but now that I have this picture it makes me wonder if it might be a Tursas? If anyone got this stamp on a disc, and or can just tell me what it is, I would appreciate it.

picture.php

I believe the yellow french stamp with snails is a Core. You can start by looking at the bottom of the discs and see on the engraving if it is a Latitude or Westside mold. The Westside Tursas mold was not produced when that custom stamp was made so we can rule that out at least...

/Svante

Thank you

I believe the yellow french stamp with snails is a Core. You can start by looking at the bottom of the discs and see on the engraving if it is a Latitude or Westside mold. The Westside Tursas mold was not produced when that custom stamp was made so we can rule that out at least...

/Svante

I appreciate the information!

fdcf4ad6-5d1a-4ae4-9b5b-4b9e6283899f_zps701d756f.jpg

76fcffa7-ec54-4564-82cd-038e3ffe97c6_zps172e1896.jpg

b6f046b9-e34f-4ad7-acf6-562d976d4246_zps03687c61.jpg

VIP Boatman 174
VIP Northman 175
VIP Stag 170 (debris in plastic)
Firm Judge 176
Firm Judge 175
GL Bolt 168
GL Swirly Saint 171 (beautiful disc)
GL pearly Mace 176
Fusion FR Trespass (nothing wrong with it) 173
Fusion FR Trespass (nothing wrong with it) 173

Got all my requests except for a Pain, and two Villains.

Awesome job with the Trespasses. Made my day getting two!!

I'm drooling!! Any chance you could post a closeup of the Stag and Mace??

Sorry, I'm just dying over here. My package was supposed to come today but I checked the UPS tracking and it got held up and wont be here until tomorrow :(

Core

/Svante

It's a Latitude 64, so based on the statement above I'm going to go with it being a Core! Thanks again

Latest posts