• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
From facebook:

Latitude Stiletto will slice through anything!

We will start shipping out the Stiletto early next week. It will be available in Opto and Gold and is the most overstable disc we have made to date! Most likely we will never produce something more overstable. This disc was designed based on feedback from the players we now sponsor. They have been saying the there are some mean winds in the midwest and that they need something that they can fall back on in even the worst conditions. So here it is and we would be very surprised if we are told that it is not overstable enough. If somone did say that we would probably think that it was the player's fault and not the disc's. Prototype testing was done at our Major Copenhagen Open earlier in May and the top pros were very excited to see it in the air. This included curious players from other teams...
The official sales start of this is June 1st so have a happy windy summer!

... Initial flight ratings
Speed: 13
Turn: +1
Glide: 2
Fade: 6

Attachments

• 923185_498519153536199_931302984_n.jpg
    923185_498519153536199_931302984_n.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 268
Sounds like Latitude's version of the Nuke OS or Ape?

Anyone here actually have the arm for this thing??

Pretty B.A. name and stamp! I hear the opto villain is a wind fighter, is this supposed to be even better? I was intrigued until I saw the speed...woof.

Sounds beastly. Doubt I will ever be able to throw it properly. What they need next is a fairway driver/control driver(speed 7-9) that is less stable than the XXX, but more stable than the striker, saint, river. To be fair, I bought my opto striker used, but looked barely used and I don't know how the new ones fly.

I gotta say I don't really understand this release...what role does this fill? A longer XXX? Why....

That said the stamp is awesome. I think this could be an excellent pancake tomahawk/thumber, but aside from that I'm a bit perplexed.

as much as i love lat 64 i think this is their disc i wont be able to throw

Most definitely will have no use for this backhand, however it will be nice to be able to replace my Nuke OS as my Thumber disc. Always appreciate using Latitude/Westside plastic instead of anything else.

Who throws a shoe??

So does "Glide 2" mean it falls out of the air when it starts to fade?

I'm not sure I could do anything useful with this if there was some way to use both arms. I'm not great at thumbers...this might even be too OS for thumbers for me....

I mean give Lat64 credit, they said blatantly in the statement that it was a pro request. Odds are that most people (including me) will have no use for this disc

13, 2, +1, 6... Jesus... So this is a "go left in a hurricane" utility driver?

I mean give Lat64 credit, they said blatantly in the statement that it was a pro request. Odds are that most people (including me) will have no use for this disc

That's true. And playing in some 30 mph winds from time to time I could definitely understand the need for a pro to have something they can rip on and be confident in the flight even in crazy conditions...

...but for me it'll just be like throwing a big brick.

Who throws a shoe??

bush-flying-shoe.gif

I'm hoping typo, and that might be 13, 6, +1, 2 ?

That's true. And playing in some 30 mph winds from time to time I could definitely understand the need for a pro to have something they can rip on and be confident in the flight even in crazy conditions...

...but for me it'll just be like throwing a big brick.

I certainly won't be able to throw it, but the pros will. I live in a pretty windy part of the country and it amazes me how many of our local pros carry Nuke OSs...sometimes even more than one. I guess if you have crazy power, you need something like that into a headwind.