• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

Where the hell are the Gold Line Rivers? Tell me or I will punch a baby.

Where the hell are the Gold Line Rivers? Tell me or I will punch a baby.

They stopped running regular gold line a while ago. I asked someone at the factory store and they aren't running it in production runs anymore. Only limited runs on the factory store. Sadly the river hasn't had any non decodye discs on there yet.

They stopped running regular gold line a while ago. I asked someone at the factory store and they aren't running it in production runs anymore. Only limited runs on the factory store. Sadly the river hasn't had any non decodye discs on there yet.

Is it because they are only running that burst crap or they just have the plastic to make it anymore?

My guess is that the following are going to be retired today:

Macana
Guantlet
Core
Falchion
Maul
Knight
Misselin and the other Hex driver
Gladiator

My guess is that the following are going to be retired today:

Macana
Guantlet
Core
Falchion
Maul
Knight
Misselin and the other Hex driver
Gladiator

Yeah - other candidates could be Culverin, River Pro, Jade, and the overmolds.

Pretty curious about this as other than the St/St.Pro, River, Ballista/Bpro, and Pure I don't see a ton of Lat64 around.

It almost seems like they make many of their best offerings for other companies.

The Anchor is really good for instance, but the Bard is essentially the same flight and just feels more polished. They have many like that IMO.

Yeah - other candidates could be Culverin, River Pro, Jade, and the overmolds.

The Jade is one of those lightweight discs, isn't it? If they get rid of it, then that will be de facto confirmation that it's not just based on sales, but that they're favoring keeping discs for the pros and getting rid of discs for the noodle-armed ams... :popcorn:

The Jade is one of those lightweight discs, isn't it? If they get rid of it, then that will be de facto confirmation that it's not just based on sales, but that they're favoring keeping discs for the pros and getting rid of discs for the noodle-armed ams... :popcorn:

Well, the Diamond is super popular. If you need a more stable Diamond, there are plenty of options. Were options that is.

I can't see the Jade going OOP.

I definitely though seeing that they are doing this in multiple parts (per Rosco's comments) hints at maybe classes of discs going (distance drivers first, fairways next, etc.).

Latest posts