• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Leave bag in the hot car?

So do you think flat would be bad?

Yeah, just like vinyl albums, vertical and little room to move. Flat might affect the dome. Stacked would probably be bad also. Mine sit on edge in a door slot. I have DX, Millennium and Gateway's base plastic in there. So far so good.

Speaking of warping discs in the sun, has anyone tried to unwarp and badly damaged disc. I have heard leaving it in the sun on blacktop could work to bring it back to more of its original shape. If this were true it might lend some credence to keeping your discs out of the hot sun.

I keep my bag in my toolbox in the back of my truck. They stay pretty cool in it actually, maybe the chrome finish reflects all the sun or something I dont know.

I just leave my bag in the trunk, haven't had a problem. Then again, I only live minutes away from the beach.

Another Houston player here who hasn't seen any issues when leaving my bag in the hot car.

i guess my question is what color are your vehicles and how hot does it get where you store your discs? i have a red 97 explorer and it gets 10-15 degrees hotter inside than it is outside (and thats with limo tint on the windows). i keep my discs on the floor behind the driver seat.

Latest posts